Creative Director (Korea)
HYPEMAKER was launched in 2017 as a global creative studio providing total creative solutions for a diverse set of verticals in fashion, lifestyle, automotive, tech, CPG, and more. From ideation, content amplification, creative production and data analysis, brands will also have access to HYPEBEAST Ltd.’s targeted global distribution network of millennials who are passionate about fashion, lifestyle and culture. With a client roster of top international brands worldwide, HYPEMAKER provides an uncommon ability to transform perception through visual presentation and carefully curated content, making brands relevant in the cultural landscape.
The Creative Director (KR), in partnership with the Creative Director (APAC), is responsible for guiding creative strategy and conceptual thinking for APAC campaigns across a variety of channels: digital/web, print, video and experiential/events, aligning them with HYPEBEAST’s overall visual aesthetics and creative vision. The Creative Director will also oversee and provide his/her creative leads and process by planning, giving guidance to a group of creatives, approve work related by his/her team and work directly with the Brand Partnership team to present and pitch the work.
The role will also involve generating and tracking new business opportunities, personally building and maintaining deep relationship with key industry players, including client-side marketing executives and ad agencies.
The Creative Director should have a firm understanding of Hypebeast's aesthetics/ branding and past/current content outside of the local landscape.Responsibilities:
- Invent new ideas for branding, advertising, and marketing campaigns and understand the constant changes and fresh approaches to advertising.
- Have a strong understanding of Hypebeast brand architecture strategy, solid design thinking, and multichannel marketing
- Ability to analyze trends and keep up with times to evolve and adapt with the latest creative practice.
- Keep creatives on schedule with goals and timelines for execution of creative projects by managing capacity and efficiency of internal and external creative resources effectively.
- Be on top of relevant market trends, client needs, expectations, opportunities and constraints of the business as well as shifts in the competitive landscape.
- Have strong network of senior level relationships and strategic partnerships at major advertising and marketing agencies.
- Work closely with mutual respect and seamless communication with other creative departments and business units within Hypebeast effectively.
- Deep experience in hiring, inspiring creative talent and establishing a high creative standard in the Company.
- Ability and willingness to travel.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a 360 storytelling or digital advertising agency or similar experience in a brand creative studio.
- 5+ years working with Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, and others
- Bachelor's degree in design or equivalent professional experience
- Pixel-perfect attention to detail
- Deep background in storytelling across multimedia—ability to scale campaigns from online to offline experiences
- Global perspective—able to scale campaigns into multiple locations around the world
- Experience shooting and working within video, understanding and implementation of animation and video production skills
- Ability to work independently to troubleshoot technical and process related issues.
- Illustration, motion graphics, animation, 3D rendering knowledge is a plus
- This position will be based in Seoul.
How to Apply
If you think you have what it takes to join the fast-growing and dynamic team, please send us your cover letter and CV.
Senior Manager, Product PlanningSamsungPosition SummarySmartphone Product Planner (Manager)Overview: This role will be a part of the US smartphone advanced product planning team and tasked to drive and3 minute agoShareRichardson, TX
Safety EngineerSamsungPosition SummarySamsung Austin Semiconductor (SAS) is one of the most advanced semiconductor manufacturing facilities in the United States. Owned by Samsung Electronics3 minute agoShareAustin, TX
Sonographer Cardiac FunctionCleveland ClinicJob Summary: Under the direct supervision of the Director, Cardiac Testing, and Senior Cardiac Sonographer, the Cardiac Sonographer is responsible for obtaining high23 minute agoShareAkron, OH
Associate Director, Network OperationsKPMGAssociate Director, Network Operations**Montvale, New Jersey** **Requisition #:** 41131 **Practice Area:** Business Support Services **Location:** Denver, CO; Atlanta,33 minute agoShareDallas, TX
Traffic ManagerAmazon.comJob Description<\/h2>At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven38 minute agoShareSeattle, WA