DaaS Integrated Solutions Specialist/ Solutions Architect
LexisNexis is seeking a DaaS Integrated Solutions Specialist to join their Nexis Solutions business in Dayton, OH. This is an exciting time to deliver your expertise and make a difference as we expand our product offering. You will provide subject matter expertise on the integration of LexisNexis capabilities and content into client systems and processes. You will also work closely with other LexisNexis sales professionals to identify, close and implement the sales of LexisNexis products and services with qualified clients and prospects. You are also expected to work with the supported sales professionals and other LexisNexis personnel to improve the overall effectiveness of technical sales initiatives as related to LexisNexis Total Solutions offering. Previous experience with coding and working in API is preferred as you will be communicating with those in the IT industry regularly. Solutions Architect, Java, Software Engineer...
. Work closely with LexisNexis sales professionals to drive new revenue through the sales of technical solutions and consulting services to existing and prospective clients;
2. Work closely with current clients to stem competitive threats by ensuring the right solutions are in place and are being optimally utilized resulting in retention of current customer base;
3. Utilize communication skills to discover unmet client business needs, define prospective solutions, write technical requirements, and manage the implementation of contracted services;
4. Demonstrate the flexibility of LexisNexis to integrate with clients current information systems and processes, especially where investments are being made. Show how LexisNexis can help drive improved results through increased efficiency and/or cost-savings.
5. Provide high-level presentations to clients and prospects on the use of LexisNexis solutions and services to support best in class IT initiatives;
6. Utilizing role of subject matter expert to keep clients informed of the latest trends and topics, and how LexisNexis can assist the client in optimizing their investments. This includes presenting and support market events such as tradeshows and seminars.
7. Strong coaching and leadership innovation skills are required to share information across the organization in
8. Ability to lift or carry laptop and collateral materials of about 10-20 lbs.
1. BS Computer Science or MLS with some IT background
2. 3-5 years experience in Information Systems (human or technical)
3. 1-3 years in customer/client facing position, preferably with a successful track record in delivering information solutions to clients;
4. Strong written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills;
5. Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with strong attention to detail;
. Proven negotiation and decision-making abilities;
7. Proficient in internet/web technologies such as HTML, XML, Web Services,
8. Strong familiarity with current knowledge management technologies and trends such as enterprise search, content management and taxonomies.
LexisNexis Legal & Professional (www.lexisnexis.com) is a leading global provider of content and technology solutions that enable professionals in legal, corporate, tax, government, academic and non-profit organizations to make informed decisions and achieve better business outcomes. As a digital pioneer, the company was the first to bring legal and business information online with its Lexisï¿½ and Nexisï¿½ services. Today, LexisNexis Legal & Professional harnesses leading-edge technology and world-class content, to help professionals work in faster, easier and more effective ways. Through close collaboration with its customers, the company ensures organizations can leverage its solutions to reduce risk, improve productivity, increase profitability and grow their business. Part of RELX Group plc, LexisNexis Legal & Professional serves customers in more than 100 countries with 10,000 employees worldwide. LexisNexis, a division of RELX Group, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact 1.877.734.1938 or **************@relx.com.
Data Entry ClerkRobert Half USSalary: $14.25 - 16.50/hr Location: Sacramento, CA Date Posted: April 24, 2019 Employment Type: Temporary Job Reference: 00393-0010956886 Staffing Area: Office11 minute agoShareSacramento, CA
Medical Billing SpecialistRobert Half USSalary: $14.25 - 16.50/hr Location: Memphis, TN Date Posted: April 24, 2019 Employment Type: Temporary Job Reference: 03940-0010945550 Staffing Area: Temporary16 minute agoShareMemphis, TN
Legal SecretaryRobert Half USLocation: San Francisco, CA Date Posted: April 24, 2019 Employment Type: Contract Job Reference: 00410-9501910966 Staffing Area: Legal ATTENTION LEGAL16 minute agoShareSan Francisco, CA
Customer Service Supervisor - Westerville, OH (822708)OptumRx Strategic BusinessCustomer Service Supervisor - Westerville, OH (822708) Apply Job Saved Save Job Position Description Energize your career with one of Healthcare’s fastest22 minute agoShareWesterville, OH
Data Entry SpecialistRobert Half USSalary: $16.63 - 19.25/hr Location: Irving, TX Date Posted: April 24, 2019 Employment Type: Temporary Job Reference: 04060-0010934937 Staffing Area: Office28 minute agoShareIrving, TX