Law Enforcement Transcriber - Crimes Against Youth - 5 days/week
Net Transcripts is recruiting individuals who can transcribe audio content of criminal investigations.
We are looking for a dedicated pool of contractors who can consistently complete 40-60 audio minutes per day, 5 days per week.
You must have prior transcription experience. The most successful candidates will have experience transcribing for a law enforcement agency (police department, sheriff's department, etc.), court reporting experience, or similar. You must be able to type 80+ WPM, have excellent grammar, outstanding accuracy and proofreading skills, have experience with MS Word, and must demonstrate strong computer literacy.
PLEASE NOTE: These audios will primarily be dealing with crimes against children that may be violent or sexual in nature.
If you are not available 5 days a week or do not feel that you can transcribe this type of content on a daily basis, please apply for our other Law Enforcement transcription requisition here: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=1540253
A full criminal background check is required for individuals completing this work.
There is an initial assessment period before any individual is able to complete client work. Therefore, it is essential that you have prior Law Enforcement transcription experience and be able to proof your work to be at least 98% accurate.
- You must be a citizen of the United States, residing in the United States Note: Due to legislative
- You must be willing and able to begin immediately
- You must be able to pass a full criminal background check
- You must have prior transcription experience. The most successful candidates will have experience transcribing multi-speaker audios for a law enforcement agency (police department, sheriff's department, etc.) or court reporting experience **We may also consider other legal transcription experience**
- You must type 80 words per minute
- You must have excellent grammar and proofreading skills
- You must be able to type and then proof your documents to 98% accuracy
- You must be able to consistently accept projects Monday though Friday for NEXT DAY and THREE DAY turnaround **We welcome full and part-time contractors!!**
- You must have a PC that can run a transcription software package of your choosing
- You must have a high speed Internet connection
- You must demonstrate strong computer literacy and be proficient with MS Word
- You must be able to open Excel documents (proficiency not needed)
- You must be able to proficiently use Search Engines, a Web browser and email
- You must use good quality headphones (preferably noise canceling) and a foot pedal for audio playback. *Note: If you do not have a foot pedal yet and are going to purchase one after receiving word that you have qualified, we recommend an Infinity brand foot pedal.
Application Sales Exec 3 Mobility FN (FirstNet)AT&TApplication Sales Executive- Mobility and Public Sector Responsibilities include: Prospect and manage the sales cyclefor the first responder solutions suite against a3 minute agoShareChicago, IL
Assistant Store ManagerClarksAre you looking to grow your career in a thriving retail environment? Are you an effective communicator, ready to lead and inspire? Working at Clarks isn't just about3 minute agoShareMarlborough, MA
Financial Management SupportInternational Business Machines CorporationFinancial Management Support 229385BR Job Description IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling7 minute agoShareBirmingham, AL
Product ManagerCapital OnePlano 1 (31061), United States of America, Plano, TexasAt Capital One, were building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and12 minute agoSharePlano, TX
Lab Services Team Lead (1st Shift, Baylor)LabCorpLocation Burlington, North Carolina Job ID 19-77385 LabCorp is seeking a Lab Services Team Lead to join our Allergy department. The Esoteric Immunoassay Department at17 minute agoShareCarolina, NC