Business Analyst Client Onboarding
Our new data platform enables aggregation, enrichment, validation and client consumption of investment data. Clients’ will be able to manage multi-asset class data from any service provider or data vendor for a more holistic and integrated view of their holdings.
Reporting to the Client Implementation Lead, the Business Analyst is a versatile individual with strong business and data analysis skills that can be leveraged for the development and support of the Solutions services and product offerings. The successful candidate must be skilled in complex business data analysis; have expertise with functional requirements gathering and documentation; have excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills; have a proven ability to liaise between business/implementation and technology teams and display strong collaboration skills. This role is a client-facing role and is part of the Client Implementation Team.
- Support individual client implementation efforts with a particular focus on driving forward configuration and set up, the business requirements, data loading and testing phases of the effort
- Work with the wider project team and Project Manager to help establish project delivery plans and delivery estimates.
- Provide analysis to clients (internal and external) on current and future state data-centric operating models
- Liaise with clients in order to establish and document implementation requirements, develop “use cases” to document requirements
- Maintain an excellent working knowledge of the offering to perform subject matter expert activities, consultancy, implementation configuration and demonstrations
- Analyze and document data mappings from source systems to the data solution and onward data outputs for client implementations
- Analyze and document any derivation, workflow and enrichment required within the solution for client implementations
- Solution the business problem by working closely with development team
- Implement our managed service offering, in collaboration with core development team
- Support internal and client testing activities prior to
- Help manage project to time and cost objectives
- Support on-going enhancements to scope of services for existing clients as needed
- Contribute input on specific and overall product requirements (for specific client or to close product gaps) and enlist the platform's Product support
- Collaborate with other implementation team members to share best practices, raise issues, develop consistent global processes
- Knowledge and working experience of SQL, Oracle, Toad, Squirrel, EDM and ETL are all an advantage.
- Display a culture of individual ownership of tasks to embed a clear individual sense of accountability in performing the role
- Ensure that the highest level of the Code of Conduct is displayed in your behaviour
- Provide appropriate management information as required to support business unit decision making
- Support the ‘Risk Excellence’ culture within the business
- Adhere to limits of delegation and escalation procedures required by your manager so that you comply with internal policies and external regulations
- Bachelor’s degree or above.
- CFA designation is a differentiator
- 10+ years of financial services experience is preferred.
- Clear understanding of investment data and aspects of investment process
- Previous experience implementing software or data service is preferred
- Experience in or desire to learn technical skills, e.g , SQL, database design, multi-tenancy architecture, etc. is required
- SQL experience is a big plus
- Ability to effectively communicate
- Ability to multitask and work under high pressure deadlines.
- Ability to reprioritize quickly.
- Team player with professional and positive approach
- Flexible and can adapt easily to changing/evolving role requirements
- Creative, innovative and able to think outside of the box
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated & self-sufficient
- Effective communicator at all levels of the organization
Accounts Receivable AssociateBioTech X-RayDuties MEDICAL BILLING AND CODING SPECIALIST, FULL-TIME, appx 40 hours per week, dayshift, generally working from our office in Lenexa, KS or St Louis, MO, flexible5 minute agoShareSt. Louis, MO
Office Staff/Program CoordinatorTransportation Demand Management Company$20 - $23 an hourOffice Staff/Program Coordinator required for small sized company located in Walnut Creek, CA. Duties and skills to include;Basic Skills;Working knowledge and experience16 minute agoShareWalnut Creek, CA 94597
Manager NA Fraud AnalyticsTD Bank GroupCompany Overview About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank® TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more25 minute agoShareWilmington, DE
Office Assistant for Cannabis CompanyGreenhouse Herbal Center$15 - $20 an hourGreenhouse Herbal Center was established in 2006 in an effort to provide accessible, quality cannabis to our community, and to provide knowledge to our customers. As37 minute agoShareLos Angeles, CA 90027
Retail Sales Consultant - Part TimeSprintJob SummaryHere's your opportunity to join an unstoppable team at a company that's setting a new standard in wireless. This position puts you on the leading edge of a37 minute agoShareWoodbury, NJ