3rd Shift Facilities Sanitization; Process Technician
The Facility Services Process Technician is responsible for the facility surface sanitization activities necessary to maintain the GMP processing areas in a state of environmental control. Facility surface sanitization includes; formulation of sanitization solutions, wiping of surfaces, vacuuming, mopping, machine scrubbing and excellent documentation practices etc.
- Responsible for daily facility sanitization (vacuuming, mopping, solution preparation, wiping of surfaces, machine scrubbing, etc.) of the Manufacturing suites controlled environments in accordance with routine requirements and special sanitization requests as needed.
- Execution and adherence to Standard Operation Procedures (SOP’s).
- Clear and concise documentation of all sanitization activities.
- Maintain current training status on all applicable standard operating procedures.
- Work in a Manufacturing environment involving physical labor tasks, moving process equipment and be able to lift 50lbs.
- Monitor Manufacturing Control System and respond to alarms.
- Maintain par inventory levels of departmental supplies.
- Execute job tasks in a safe manner, maintain all safety training requirements.
- Responsible to operate and maintain all work related equipment.
High School Diploma, GED, Biotechnology Certificate or equivalent.
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider’s name, address and the type of payments or other
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.
- Last Date to Apply for Job: February 4, 2019
- Eligible for Employee Referral Bonus
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
Sales Floor Dept SupervisorLowe'sSales Floor Dept Supervisor Job Description Position SummaryThe Sales Floor Dept Supervisor is primarily responsible for leading and enabling a team of associates to56 second agoShareSaint Louis, MO
Senior Manager – Business Process and PrioritizationVerizonWhat you’ll be doing... This position will manage the Verizon 1:1 SOI (System of Insights) initiatives across GTS, Business teams and vendors. SOI is a new1 minute agoSharePiscataway, NJ
Registered Nurse MBU Part Time DaysAdventist Health SystemJob DescriptionDescription\"Registered Nurse MBU Part Time Days\" AdventHealth Tampa Location Address:3100 East Fletcher Avenue Tampa, Florida 33613 Top Reasons to Work4 minute agoShareTampa, FL
Desktop SupportRobert Half USSalary: $19 - 23/hr Location: Tampa, FL Date Posted: April 19, 2019 Employment Type: Contract Job Reference: 01070-9501902691 Staffing Area: Technology &10 minute agoShareTampa, FL
Software Dev EngineerAmazon.comJob Description<\/h2>Since 1995, Amazon has focused on being \u201cthe worlds most customer centric company.\u201d Our customers are worldwide, and include not10 minute agoShareSeattle, WA