ThirdLove is seeking a Production Coordinator with a can-do attitude and go-getter mentality. In this role, you will support the Production team with all aspects of relationships and management of orders with overseas suppliers and manufacturers. You are highly organized, meticulous, a good communicator, and excited to learn about the supply chain process from start to finish. You will be a part of one of the fastest growing brands in the US and must be adaptable to a fast growing and changing environment with a positive attitude.
- Maintain and track production orders with our Planning team and overseas suppliers of both materials and finished goods
- Coordinate with Planning team to update purchase orders and PO log
- Work with Planning and Logistics on bulk shipment modes of transportation
- Maintain style line list tracker for changes and updates to line (colors, costs, adds/drops) seasonally
- Partner with Technical Design team to track all samples and deadlines, escalating any at risk deliveries
- Manage sample requests and tracking across teams for PR, Creative, and Marketing
- Maintain and update pricing sheets and cost breakdowns
- Manage all supplier and factory profile data
- Be key point person for all incoming and outgoing packages and samples. Work with the team to prioritize and organize
- Work with Raw Materials Team to maintain all material and finished goods MOQ, MCQ, leadtimes and costs in our database
- Assist Raw Materials Team on lab dips, strike offs, and other projects
- Assist with testing and quality information management as needed
- 1-2 years experience in Production or a Retail Office environment
- Bachelor's degree with a strong academic background
- Strong Excel skills
- Knowledge of Google Drive, Docs, Sheets
- Highly organized and eager to create new organizational methods
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Very detail oriented
- Adaptable to change and learning new tools and technologies
- Comprehensive health benefits (medical, dental, vision, life and disability)
- Dog Friendly Office
- On-site Yoga
- Gym and Transportation Reimbursements
- 16 weeks of maternity leave
- 401k plan
- Stocked kitchen
- Awesome product discounts and quarterly product allotment (free products)
- Wellness benefits including monthly in-office massage visits
ThirdLoveÂ® is empowering women to feel comfortable and confident in their everyday lives. Weâre the innovative brand behind half-sizes and weâre looking for talented people who share our commitment to providing a better, more intuitive shopping experience.
Our rapidly growing team (over 350 today) is based in San Francisco with offices in Chico, CA and Argentina. Weâre funded by Tier 1 investors and are disrupting a $100 billion global market â weâve been named one of the Next Billion-Dollar Startups 2018, Best Breakthrough Start-Up, and one of 2018âs Top Retail Disruptors.
Our culture is collaborative, fast-paced, and data-driven. Instead of using standard industry molds, we developed an algorithm to help our customers find their perfect fit â to date, over 11 million women have taken our easy-to-use Fit FinderÂ® Quiz. Since our inception, weâve backed all of our decisions with the latest lift tests and media mix models, and because our teams work closely together across departments, we are able to achieve effective, dynamic results. Our people and our machines are always learning.
Five core values drive all of the work we do:
- Every Day Is a New Day. Learn from the past but keep moving forward. Stay positive and optimistic.
- Make It Happen. Be proactive. Be thoughtful about how.
- Defy Conventions. Question the status quo. Ask why. Be nimble and embrace change.
- We're Stronger Together. Give your full attention, share information, and help others learn and develop.
- Put Customers First. Make every interaction count. Listen to, respect, and delight customers.
If you want to impact millions of people each and every day, and you share these values, weâd love to hear from you.
ThirdLove is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetics, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Front Desk CoordinatorRobert Half USSalary: $15.20 - 17.60/hr Location: WASHINGTON, DC Date Posted: April 24, 2019 Employment Type: Temporary Job Reference: 04514-0010956350 Staffing Area: Office2 minute agoShareWashington, D. C., D.C.
Billing Representative - Addison, TX (821086)Optum360Billing Representative - Addison, TX (821086) Apply Job Saved Save Job Position Description Combine two of the fastest - growing fields on the planet with a culture10 minute agoShareAddison, TX
Entry Level Accountant-Real EstateRobert Half USSalary: $45000 - 55000/year Location: Hoboken, NJ Date Posted: April 24, 2019 Employment Type: Permanent Job Reference: 02680-9501909945 Staffing Area:18 minute agoShareHoboken, NJ
OpsMgrFloor(FIJRRCSWDCHMSC)Walmart USOpsMgrFloor(FIJRRCSWDCHMSC) IRVINGTON AL Warehousing - Management Position Description Communicate with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or in19 minute agoShareIrvington, AL
Registered Nurse (RN) Med Surg - Nights - BirminghamAscensionWe Are Hiring Title: RN - Med Surg Location: St Vincent's East - Trussville, AL Department: 6 EAST SVE Shift Details: Full-Time, Nights (7p-7a), 36 hours weekly St.55 minute agoShareBirmingham, AL