Customer Success Manager
As a recruiting firm, Edvo wants to make it easy for you to find opportunities with exciting companies! Edvo has partnered with companies in their search to fill this role detailed below. If you would like to pursue a great opportunity and are interested in the role below, make sure to apply now!
You will own, retain, grow, and nurture customer relationships! You will be responsible for leading client services and across the team’s client base, and also for encouraging repeat sales and recurring revenue. Our clients are incredible brands and we need an incredible Success Manager!
Compensation: $50-60k base with a huge upside from commissions. You’ll be eligible for bonuses and commissions that have unlimited potential for growth (no cap). Current CSMs range from $70-$130k in yearly pay.
Your daily adventure will include:
- Oversee 10-20 client partner relationships, ensuring campaign success and progress.
- Build strong relationships with clients to ensure retention, renewals, up-sells, and satisfaction
- Be well-versed in product offerings, and be able to sell the right new products to your current clients. Communicate
- Be an industry expert, constantly learning about ways to improve our client services and product offerings in the marketing tech community.
- Work closely with Campaign Strategy team to ensure the campaign is hitting goals and deadlines for the client.
- Represent the clients’ needs and goals to the internal team
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate partners’ expectations and new platform feature sets/reporting
- Drive thought leadership by creating and presenting case studies and articulating relevant data to clients and internal team members
What we value:
- Be a creative problem solver - develop, test, and optimize new client retention strategies
- You are a tour de force when it comes to managing executive-level relationships and driving overall account satisfaction, growth, and retention.
- You aren’t afraid to upsell a client and build a long-term relationship that helps the business generate revenue.
- You will be expected to be a leading expert in a product-focused company and fast-moving industry.
- You enjoy start-up environments and are a hustler!
If this sounds like something you've enjoyed doing, or will enjoy doing, go ahead and apply now!
SR. MULESOFT DEVELOPERReinciar TechnologiesJOB SR. MULESOFT DEVELOPER LOCATION HUSTON,TX AND SFO,CA DURATION LONG TERM JD - A minimum of 4 years hands-on work with MuleSoft with java back ground.8 yrs of overall2 minute agoShareHouston, TX
Microprocessor Marketing and Business Planning Senior Cost AnalystIntelMicroprocessor Marketing and Business Planning Senior Cost AnalystJob DescriptionMicroprocessor Marketing and Business Planning (MMBP) Cost analyst provides financial7 minute agoShareAlice, TX
CR FSSC Divisions Cost First Line ManagerIntelCR FSSC Divisions Cost First Line ManagerJob DescriptionJob DescriptionAs a manager, you will have the opportunity to set priorities for the team, get results across7 minute agoShareAlice, TX
OUTSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE - PITTSBURGHHome DepotPosition Description: Watch this video to see what it is like being a member of our Sales Team. POSITION PURPOSE HDE Sales Consultants (SC) are primarily responsible7 minute agoSharePittsburgh, PA
Data Entry ClerkRobert Half USSalary: $14.25 - 16.50/hr Location: Sacramento, CA Date Posted: April 24, 2019 Employment Type: Temporary Job Reference: 00393-0010956886 Staffing Area: Office21 minute agoShareSacramento, CA