Cerebral Palsy of North Jersey - Wayne, NJ
- Ability to use standard powered and non-powered tools.
- Understand and follow oral and written instructions
- Maintain accurate written records, (i.e.…mileage, maintenance, inspections)
- Maintain clean interior of vehicles including seating areas, floors, dashboards, interior window surfaces as required.
- Performs a variety of preventative and routine maintenance and repairs on vehicles. Ensures that all equipment is functioning satisfactorily while following company safety guidelines.
- Responsible for completing assigned maintenance tasks and other actions to ensure the proper function and appearance of each vehicle with attentiveness to detail.
- Ability to work as a team and work independently with minimum supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new subject matter
- Flexible schedule and able to travel.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, and against strict time constraints.
- Acts as a liaison between transportation and ATC Coordinators as to inclement weather and/or route cancellations or delays.
- Ability to train/re-train driving staff when needed.
- Make deliveries when needed between
- Completes other related tasks as required by Transportation Manager, Site Director, Associate Program Director or Program Director.
- Drive a multi-passenger vehicle (CDL helpful but not required); provide instruction to others.
- Automotive systems, equipment, vehicle operation and maintenance.
- Read maps and use GPS/Waze.
- Computer literate; Email, reports, maintenance records, faxing
- Ability to use cell phone - retrieval of messages/text messaging
- Drive on all types of road surfaces (local and highway) in all types of weather.
- Keep accurate records - (i.e. logging work orders thru computer, able to send emails)
- Establish and meet time schedules.
- Communicate effectively in English with staff, program participants, parents and supervisors.
- Perform physical activity.
- Adhere to CPNJ and DDD personnel policies, guidelines and procedures.
- Establish and maintain proper working relationships with consumers, supervisors, administrators, parents and sponsors.
- Respect and maintain confidentiality.
- Maintain a safe working environment and to adhere to standard health precautions.
- Maintain valid driver's license.
Successfully complete all required DDD trainings
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: [email protected]
Other jobs you may like
Project Coordinator IIIThe Judge Group, Inc.Location Cambridge, MA Description Our client is currently seeking a Project Coordinator III - P roject and Support Management Specialist for Cambridge, MA location with27 minute agoShareCambridge, MA
Application Team Coordinator/ Release ManagerCiber Global LLCLive IT Up at Ciber Global At Ciber Global, we believe the most inspired, innovative and industrious companies should win, regardless of size or legacy. We re the small27 minute agoShareOrlando, FL
Coordinator, ServicesSephoraJob ID: 169020Location Name: VA-Tysons Corner (0352)Location Type: Stores-USLocation: 7966 Tysons Corner Center, McLean, VA 22102, United States (US)Job Type: Full44 minute agoShareMc Lean, VA
Assistant Shipping SupervisorDartThis position is from 7:00 P.M. - 7:00 A.M. B2. Day-to-Day Role: Follow practices and processes intended to provide safe products that comply with appropriate laws and1 hour agoShareHorse Cave, KY
PATIENT CARE COORDINATORUniversity of WashingtonJoin our award-winning team at University of Washington Medical Center (UWMC). Among the top medical centers in the United States, and ranked as the number 1 hospital1 hour agoShareSeattle, WA