Receptionist / Customer Service Assistant
Receptionist position in a Dental Office.
Initially the main responsibility will be to properly answer the phone.
More responsibilities will follow as training continues.
You will be one of the First people that our patients will meet.
We expect you to be well organized, well spoken, and have the ability to provide great customer service to all of our patients.
You will have specific duties which will be discussed during a potential interview.
Other duties will include: scheduling patients and organizing charts.
Currently, we are looking for 25-35 hours per week.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $13.00 to $16.00 /hour
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- dental field: 1 year (Preferred)
- Culver City, CA (Required)
- Spanish (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- One location
- Front desk
Communication method(s) used:
- In person
Hours per week:
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Record customer information within our customer service database
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company's customer service policies
- Other duties as requested
- Working with a team
- Answering customer questions
- Troubleshooting and solving problems
- Scheduling appointments
- Use a computer for the majority of a work shift
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks - learn more at https://start.indeed.com/fair-chance)
- A good first job for someone who is just entering or re-entering the workforce with limited experience or education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Product DesignerVox MediaJob DescriptionAs the leading independent modern media company, Vox Media ignites conversations and influences culture. Across digital, podcasts, TV, streaming, live5 minute agoShareNew York City, NY
Licensed Spa Coordinator - MiamiEquinoxJob DescriptionWe are looking for an energetic, creative, and enthusiastic Spa Coordinator to join the Equinox team! This is a great position for a candidate looking to6 minute agoShareMiami, FL
Small Medium Business Account Executive IIBoxJob DescriptionAt Box we are changing the way companies work, share content, and collaborate. We have grown year over year and are adding dynamic and energetic Account6 minute agoShareAustin, TX
Product ManagerPalantir TechnologiesJob DescriptionA World-Changing Company At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions6 minute agoShareWashington, D. C., D.C.
Payment Associate-SubrogationState Farm$16 an hourOne Company…Many Careers!A Day In The Life Of A Payment Associate-Subrogation 6.5 to 7.0 hours of computer work, mostly keyboard and 10 key Posts incoming drafts26 minute agoShareAlpharetta, GA