Explore career opportunities at HomeGoods, where we strive to provide opportunities for growth, recognition and work-life balance. HomeGoods is where savvy shoppers of every style discover an ever-changing selection of exciting top brands and home fashions from around the world, at prices generally 20%-60% below department and specialty store regular prices, on comparable merchandise, every day. With over 500 stores nationwide, it’s a great time to join the HomeGoods team.
Responsible for delivering a highly satisfied customer experience demonstrated by engaging and interacting with all customers, embodying customer experience principals and philosophy, and maintaining a clean and organized store environment. Adheres to all operational, merchandise, and loss prevention standards. May be cross-trained to work in multiple areas of the store in order to support the needs of the business.
- Role models established customer experience practices with internal and external customers
- Supports and embodies a positive store culture through honesty, integrity, and respect
- Accurately rings customer purchases/returns and counts change back to customer according to established operating procedures
- Promotes credit and loyalty programs during customer interactions
- Maintains and upholds merchandising philosophy and follows established merchandising procedures and standards
- Accurately processes and prepares merchandise for the sales floor following company procedures and standards
- Initiates and participates in store recovery as needed throughout the day
- Maintains all organizational, cleanliness, and recovery standards for the sales floor and participates in the maintenance/cleanliness of the entire store
- Provides and accepts ongoing recognition and
- Adheres to all labor laws, policies, and procedures
- Supports and participates in store shrink reduction goals and programs
- Participates in safety awareness and maintenance of a risk-free environment
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Possesses excellent customer service skills
- Able to work a flexible schedule to support business needs
- Possesses strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Capable of handling multiple tasks at one time
- Able to respond appropriately to changes in direction or unexpected situations
- Possesses strong communication skills
- Capable of lifting heavy objects with or without reasonable accommodation
- Works effectively with peers and supervisors to accomplish tasks
- Retail customer experience preferred
You can also feel good knowing that HomeGoods is part of The TJX Companies, Inc., a Fortune 100 company and the leading off-price retailer of apparel and home fashions in the U.S. and worldwide. Our retail chains include TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, Winners and Homesense.
Discover Different. Apply today!
In addition to our open door policy and supportive work environment, we also strive to provide a competitive salary and benefits package. TJX considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status, or based on any individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. TJX also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Posting Notes: Hyannis || MA || HomeGoods
ACCOUNTANTLaborers Funds Administrative Office of Northern California, Inc.$28.21 - $32.78 an hourSpecial Note: This job's location is currently in Fairfield, CA, but offices will be relocated to Pleasanton, CA during the first quarter of 2021. Applicant needs to be55 minute agoSharePleasanton, CA
Office AdministratorMakeup School$18 - $20 an hourThe Administrator position works closely with all members of the CMS team to ensure the success of day to day communications and meeting enrollment goals. This is a1 hour agoShareLos Angeles, CA 90010
Equity Research Analyst/Associate-Banks/Brokers, Asset Managers, & Exchanges (US) ResearchBank of AmericaAlready have a candidate profile? Log in to access and update your current profile to access and update your current profile. Assistance for Applicants with1 hour agoShareBryant Park, NY
Neiman Marcus Warehouse Weekend Associates Needed! Saturday-Tuesday morningNeiman MarcusNOW HIRING WEEKEND SHIFT ASSOCIATES!!!!! MUST APPLY ONLINE FOR THE POSITIONS AT www.neimanmarcuscareers.com!!_*Weekend shift- Saturday thru Tuesday (morning1 hour agoShareIrving, TX
Front Desk AssociateBlack Exclusive Group$16 an hourBlack Exclusive is hiring:Job briefWe are looking for a pleasant Front Desk Representative to undertake all front desk activities at a high upscale residential property1 hour agoShareWest Hollywood, CA