Analyst, Contract & Vendor Management
Analyst, Contract & Vendor Management
S&P Global is seeking an Analyst of Contract & Vendor Management to report to the Senior Director of IT Procurement and Contract Management. The Vendor Management role manages the end-to-end life-cycle of the procurement process, from development through to execution and termination. The Vendor Management role coordinates contract changes (including evaluation, negotiations, contract-management approval, physical update of contract, etc.), contract interpretations, and internal and external communication regarding the Agreement and the Provider relationship. A successful candidate will form the key interface between defined S&P Global functions and the Provider, ensuring input (e.g. business and compliance requirements) and participation in decision making such as review and approval of deliverables or mitigating actions.
This role will be part of a dynamic team that manages all IT Business and Financial processes for the Digital Infrastructure organization.
This position is based in Princeton, New Jersey or Denver, Colorado.
- Review Purchase Requests and related documentation to help ensure requisite quality standards are achieved
- Review contracts (MPSA, MSA, SOWs, Order Forms, etc.) to ensure clear, correct and comprehensive agreements are developed in conjunction with the Engagement Owners and Corporate Procurement
- Review Vendor Risk Assessment outputs to ensure risk has been appropriately assessed
- Ensure compliance to processes and policies to reduce / mitigate risks
- Lead and/or participate in contract negotiations and coordinates the review and approval process
- Support difficult or complex contracts and assist with managing "hot vendors"
- Create successful relationship with vendor contacts at all levels of the organization
- Support establishing SLA and metrics reflecting the desired level and quality of service
- Track progress and report status of issues that have been escalated to the VMO
- Serve as designated back-up for Primary Procurement Analyst
- Bachelor's degree in the field of law, business studies, IT or finance.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in IT operations
- 2 to 5 years of experience in IT vendor management and procurement.
- Demonstrates understanding of vendor management process including negotiations
- Demonstrates ability to define and manage processes
- Proven contract management experience
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a dynamic work environment
- Outstanding presentation and interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact effectively with senior management
About S&P Global
At S&P Global, we don't give you intelligence-we give you essential intelligence. The essential intelligence you need to make decisions with conviction. We're the world's foremost provider of ratings, benchmarks and analytics in the global capital and commodity markets. Our divisions include:
- S&P Global Ratings, which provides credit ratings, research and insights essential to driving growth and transparency.
- S&P Global Market Intelligence, which provides insights into companies, markets and data so that business and financial decisions can be made with conviction.
- S&P Dow Jones Indices, the world's largest resource for iconic and innovative indices, which helps investors pinpoint global opportunities.
- S&P Global Platts, which equips customers to identify and seize opportunities in energy and commodities, stimulating business growth and market transparency.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit, S&P Global Market Intelligence
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of merit, capability and equality of opportunity, and without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law, or any other characteristic that has no bearing on a person's ability to perform his or her job.
Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment. If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: **************@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
Customer Service Associate Paint FTLowe'sCustomer Service Associate Paint FT Job Description Position Description:Responsible for assisting customers with all of their shopping needs including assisting8 second agoSharePlymouth, MN
Full-Time Customer Service Associate in PaintLowe'sFull-Time Customer Service Associate in Paint Job Description Position Description Responsible for assisting customers with all of their shopping needs including12 second agoShareRio Rancho, NM
Sales Specialist Live NurseryLowe'sSales Specialist Live Nursery Job Description Position Description Serves as the store expert on live nursery by providing detailed product information to both16 second agoSharePapillion, NE
Merchandising Service AssocLowe'sMerchandising Service Assoc Job Description The Merchandising Service Associate is primarily responsible for completing all assigned merchandising reset and service22 second agoShareIrvine, CA
Customer Service Associate IILowe'sCustomer Service Associate II Job Description Position DescriptionResponsible for assisting customers with all of their shopping needs including assisting customers in3 minute agoShareHenderson, KY