QA Automation Engineer
QA Automation Engineer Experience
A Career with Point72's Technology team
As Point72 reimagines the future of investing, our Technology group is constantly improving our company's IT infrastructure, positioning us at the forefront of a rapidly evolving technology landscape. We're a team of experts experimenting, discovering new ways to harness the power of open source solutions, and embracing enterprise agile methodology. We encourage professional development to ensure you bring innovative ideas to our products while satisfying your own intellectual curiosity.
What you'll do
- Develop test automation framework from scratch.
- Develop and maintain test plans, manual and automated test scripts for user interface, functionality, system and "ad-hoc testing".
- Execute regression tests, functional tests and data tests.
- Document quality assurance practices.
- Provide analysis of test results and deliver solutions to problem areas.
- Ensure that testing activities will allow applications to meet business requirements and systems goals, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify and resolve systems issues
- Ensure that any new software integration into company systems meets functional requirements, system compliance, and interface specifications.
- Evaluate, plan, design, develop, and deploy testing techniques for new applications, products, and/or enhancements to existing applications throughout their development/product lifecycles.
- Create and execute test scripts, cases, and scenarios that will determine optimal system performance according to specifications.
- Conduct all types of application testing as needed, such as system, unit, regression, load, and acceptance testing methods.
- Analyze formal test results in order to discover and resolve defects, bugs, errors, configuration issues, and interoperability flaws.
- Analyze documentation
- Produce reports and documentation for all testing efforts, results, activities, data, logging, and tracking.
- Communicate test progress, test results, and other relevant information
- 5+ years of experience in software development, technical quality assurance, and automation skills
- Proactive personality with a proven track record of following through and delivering on responsibilities
- Good communication skills.
- Experience with capital markets or trading systems is a plus.
We invest in our people, their careers, their health, and their well-being. We want you to concentrate on success and leave the rest to us. When you work here, we provide:
- Fully-paid health care benefits
- Generous parental and family leave policies
- Mental and physical wellness programs
- Tuition assistance
- A 401(k) savings program with an employer match and more
Point72 is a global asset management firm led by Steven Cohen that uses Discretionary Long/Short, Macro, and Systematic strategies to invest in eight offices across the globe. We look for people who want to build a career with us - people who want to innovate, experiment, and be the best at what they do - while adhering to the highest ethical standards.
Point72 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Point72 is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. Point72 complies with applicable, local, state and federal laws on the subject of equal employment opportunity.
Fullstack Software Engineer InternshipAerospec TechnologiesAerospec uses the latest drone technology with advanced data analytics to optimize performance for renewable energy assets (e.g. solar farms). Our vision is to build38 minute agoShareBoston, MA
ClerkUnited States Census 2020Now Hiring - Clerk - Los Angeles, CAUSAJOBS - Job Announcement: RCC2020LA-2019-0926Salary Range: GG-0303-04/05: $34,489 to $50,158 per yearApply online exclusively at:1 hour agoShareLos Angeles, CA
Security EngineerTD AmeritradeTo all recruitment agencies: TD Ameritrade does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job alias, TD Ameritrade employees or any other company3 hour agoShareOmaha, NE
Senior Consultant SAP HCM or Successfactors JobSAPRequisition ID: 189472 Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services Expected Travel: 0 - 80% Career Status: Professional Employment Type: Regular Full Time COMPANY3 hour agoShareMassachusetts
Well Tester - Oilfield - High Earning PotentialProduction Testing Services, Inc$19 - $28 an hourUnder general supervision, perform tasks related to well testing, including but not limited to: load out equipment for jobs; rig up and rig down of all well test4 hour agoShareAnchorage, AK 99515 (Bayshore-Klatt area)