In Home Sales Expert
Do you enjoy educating customers? Do you have a strong desire to connect people with technology and entertainment? If you answered yes, then open the door to your future!
In this role, you will bring an AT&T white glove experience right into the customer’s home. You'll be part of the team that walks our customers through AT&T's cutting-edge products, shows them the benefit of our advanced services, and ultimately closes the deal. We aren't just a phone company anymore and you aren't just any sales person! This could be your chance to join a company that's known for being innovative, successful, and ahead of the curve.
Overall Purpose A direct sales position that generates new sales of AT&T products and services to current AT&T residential customers.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Sell AT&T products and services in the residential customer’s home in coordination with their DIRECTV installation.
- Assist residential customers with setting up new devices and applications during the home visit.
- Achieve sales and service objectives.
- Work assigned daily appointments within a specific area/territory
- Track and report activities through established processes and procedures.
- Salary + Commission
- Use of a company car
- Supportive team environment
- Medical/Dental/Eye coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Ongoing paid training
- Exciting career paths
- One of our latest devices and a service plan. Using our technology, gain first-hand expertise to share with our customers.
- Discounts on AT&T products and services as well as the accessories you need. That means you always have access to the coolest gadgets around.
- Sales skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong communication skills (written & oral)
- Successfully complete a background check, driver’s license check and substance abuse testing
- A valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Employee must be able to work flexible hours, including evenings & weekends
- 1- 3 Years of Direct Sales Experience
- Sales background in television, wireless or other telecommunication products
- AT&T product knowledge
Administrative SecretaryCity of Indio, CA$46,796 - $69,139 a year***DISCLAIMER: The City reserves the right to accelerate or extend the "Closing Date" of open positions at any time, dependent upon the number of applications received.14 minute agoShareIndio, CA
Nurse Practitioner- Part TimeNehcr.comCome join the team Nurse Practitioners needed to perform in home assessments. Perform head to toe assessments on members. Must be willing to travel all locations within19 minute agoShareCharter Township of Genesee, MI
Customer Service RepresentativeGrand Jewelers & Grand Jewelers Pawn and Loan$48,000 a yearAre you tired of hearing "you have no experience"? You are looking for full hours, but can you be flexible for several days and working hours? If so, then I can be a23 minute agoShareLos Angeles, CA 90079
Activity AssistantGood Samaritan SocietyJoin our not-for-profit organization that has provided nearly 100 years of housing and services to seniors with a commitment to quality care and service in a Christian40 minute agoShareNewell, IA 50568
Phones Receptionist/Office Assistant - Redwood City, CAAssured Relocation$21 - $23 an hourAssured Relocation is currently hiring for a Receptionist/Office Assistant position located in Redwood Shores, CA. For the last 15 years, ARI has provided temporary45 minute agoShareRedwood City, CA 94061