Weekend Registered Nurse (RN) - Home Health
BAYADA Home Health has immediate openings for a per diemRN, Registered Nurse to perform home healthfor our new office in Concord. This office services clients on a per visit basis in territories throughout Union and Stanlycounties. One year prior clinical experience as a licensed RN is required.
BAYADA has a special purpose: to help people of all ages have a safe home life with comfort, independence, and dignity. We believe our clients and their families deserve the highest quality home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability - our core values, affording them the opportunity to remain at home and receive the medical care required.
RN, Registered Nurse, Home Health Visits Responsibilities:
- Follow a designated care plan in accordance with patient's needs
- Make home visits to clients in designated geographic territories
- Perform assigned duties, including administration of medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures
- Monitor clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical or Client Services Manager
- Follow up with, execute, and properly document doctors' orders
- Perform client assessments as necessary
- Case management and coordination
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and evaluations pertaining to client care management and services provided, utilizing a state-of-the-art touch pad tablet
RN, Registered Nurse, Home Health Visits Qualifications:
- A current license as a Registered Nurse in North Carolina
- A minimum of one year of recent, verifiable clinical (medical/surgical) experience.
- Graduation from an accredited and approved nursing program, as indicated by school transcript or diploma.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and effectively communicate in English.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned.
BAYADA believes that our employees are our greatest asset:
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that believes in leading with our values.
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship opportunities.
- Advance your career with specially designed career tracks.
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and reliability.
- Benefits may include medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; mileage reimbursement; paid time off; weekly pay and direct deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training; recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match; and opportunities for career advancement.
BAYADA believes that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. Be part of a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care while developing your career with an industry leader. Apply now for immediate consideration.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Stockroom Utility OperatorCintasRequisition Number: 39549 Job Description Cintas is seeking a Stockroom Utility Operator. Responsibilities include general duties throughout the stockroom department2 minute agoShareRomeoville, IL
NoSQL DBASPECTRAFORCE TECHNOLOGIES Inc.Title NoSQL DBA Location Houston TX Chicago IL Duration 5+ Months to Hire Overview The NoSQL Database Administrator will bring solid skills in CouchBase and general2 minute agoShareHouston, TX
Sr Rails DeveloperRamy InfoTechPosition Sr Rails Developer Location Boca Raton, FL Duration 6+ Months Interview Mode Phone then Skype Senior Rails Developer At springbig, our mission is to be the best3 minute agoShareBoca Raton, FL
Digital Business Development, Sr. PrincipalBNY MellonWho we are For over 230 years, Bank of New York Mellon (BNY Mellon) has been at the center of the global financial markets, providing the world’s leading3 minute agoShareNew York County, NY
PeopleSoft Technical Reporting Lead - Public SectorSierra-Cedar, Inc.PeopleSoft Reporting and Technical Lead Sierra-Cedar is seeking a PeopleSoft Tech and Reporting Lead guru with expertise in leading PeopleSoft implementation and upgrade3 minute agoShareNew York City, NY