Beacon Roofing Supply, Inc. is one of the largest distributors of residential and non-residential roofing and complementary building products in North America. Beacon currently has 589 locations in 50 US states and 6 Canadian provinces and more than 8,500 employees. We are known throughout the building supply industry for having quality people, quality service and quality building products.
Beacon Roofing Supply is publicly traded on the NASDAQ stock market under the symbol BECN. In June of 2006, Beacon Roofing Supply was named to the NASDAQ Global Select Market.
We are currently seeking a Branch Manager for Beacon Roofing Supply that will direct the efficient operation of a Woburn, MA Branch. Fulfill the Corporate Missions of providing quality products and high levels of service while continuing to grow the business profitably through the Building Envelope concept.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Ensure efficient and profitable store operations.
- Planning and implementing strategies for store growth.
- Following and, when necessary, devising and implementing effective procedures for daily operations consistent with Company guidelines.
- Working closely with other store management personnel to recognize and correct operational problems.
- Monitoring and signing off on Cash Drawer Checkout and verifying all bank deposits.
- Determining facility and equipment needs and working with appropriate Company staff to fill these needs and ensure that proper maintenance is performed.
- Working with the person responsible for inventory so that inventory is adequate to meet customer needs; suggesting inventory changes as appropriate and ensuring accurate inventory control and record keeping.
- Working closely with the Regional Safety Manager to assure that safe operational procedures are followed and all reporting is filed with a minimum of lag time.
- Organizing and maintaining the warehouse and store layout for maximum efficiency and safe operations.
- Guarantee prompt, efficient customer service and profitable growth by:
- Works closely with Assistant Branch Manager in the training and efficient operations of the counter staff so that all customers are treated fairly and professionally.
- Develops and maintains relationships with major store customers to ensure their continued satisfaction.
- Monitors all customer needs so that inventory is sufficient to meet those needs.
- Assists the outside sales representatives in the development of new key accounts.
- Train inside and outside sales staff to provide world-class answers to customer questions and concerns.
- Investigates and finds acceptable solutions to customer problems.
- Ensure efficient and legal personnel operations by maintaining adequate staffing to meet Company and customer needs in the most efficient and economical manner.
- Following Company hiring procedures when filling all staff positions.
- Maintaining accurate and complete personnel records and supervising the correct reporting of time and work records to the payroll department.
- Monitoring employee performance, completing personnel evaluations as required and making appropriate salary-action recommendations.
- Handling disciplinary actions as needed and following all Company policies and procedures in providing adequate documentation of all such actions.
- Ensuring proper training for all staff in store operations, customer service, and safety.
- Working to schedule personnel for optimum customer service.
- Preferably a 4 year BS in Marketing/Sales, Business.
- Two years of Industry (or) Industry related experience in Home building or Remodeling is a plus.
- Two years prior management experience (preferably in the building material distribution industry).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Internet, Word, and Excel
- Mincron, operating. Ability to learn a software package.
- Products: Residential & Commercial Roofing, Residential Siding and Windows (Vinyl & Wood)
- Must possess the entrepreneur spirit; be self-motivated, and enthusiastic about our business.
- Must have excellent customer service skills and attitude.
- Must be detailed oriented and possess excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Must be analytical and able to solve problems.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be ethical and honest.
- Must have experience in the building material distribution industry, particularly selling residential roofing products, with demonstrated success in those products to a local contractor base.
- Must be dependable and have a current state issued driver’s license with a satisfactory driving record.
- Must be legally entitled to work in the United States
- Must be able to pass a company required drug test.
- Must be able to read, speak and write the English language to communicate with vendors, customers and other branch employees.
Beacon Roofing Supply is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Assistant Store ManagerClarksAre you looking to grow your career in a thriving retail environment? Are you an effective communicator, ready to lead and inspire? Working at Clarks isn't just about19 second agoShareMarlborough, MA
Application Sales Manager NBSAT&TOverall Purpose: This overlay sales or specialist sales position manages, directs and supervises a team of overlay/specialists sellers who are responsible for selling4 minute agoShareDallas, TX
Inside SalesInteresse InternationalJob ID 53691 Position Inside Sales Location San Jose, CA Level/Type Experienced / Full Visa Sponsor No Start Date Department Sales4 minute agoShareSan Jose, CA
Distribution & Development Manager, North - Consumer PBUGoodyearDistribution & Development Manager, North - Consumer PBUDate: Apr 19, 2019 Location: Field Sales, DL, IN Company: Goodyear Distribution & Development4 minute agoShareIndia, TN
Senior Manager, Product PlanningSamsungPosition SummarySmartphone Product Planner (Manager)Overview: This role will be a part of the US smartphone advanced product planning team and tasked to drive and8 minute agoShareRichardson, TX