Radar Systems Engineer
SEG has opening(s) for mid-level AN/SPY-1 Radar Engineers.
- Working knowledge of UML or SysML
- Experience in systems engineering of large, complex systems, understanding of architectural definitions, experience with system level design and validation, and requirements documentation
- Experience must include: naval radar system experience in design, operations, engineering, systems integration, or training development with Aegis Radar System, Ship Self Defense System, or Air and Missile Defense Radar, or similar system
- Experience with any of the following is desired: analyzing technical ELINT report, Aegis Combat System, missiles/interceptors, EO/IR sensors, naval gun systems or SSDS
- Working knowledge of UML or SysML
- Experience in systems engineering of large, complex systems, understanding of architectural definitions, experience with system level design and validation, and requirements documentation.
- Primary place of performance is at the Washington Navy Yard, with occasional travel to Moorestown, NJ; Dahlgren, VA, and other locations as directed. Travel anticipated at 10 pct.
- Bachelorâs degree in engineering, physics, computer science, mathematics, or directly related discipline
- Qualified candidates should have 6-11 years of engineering experience, with specific experience in operating, maintaining, integrating, testing, or supporting the AN/SPY-1 radar.
- Active DoD Secret clearance or ability to obtain and maintain a DoD
- The candidate must be a US citizen and have a background that would permit the U.S. Department of Defense to issue a Secret clearance (refer to: http://www.dss.mil/disco/indus_disco_Intrim.html)
Company Overview: Systems Engineering Group, Inc. (SEG) is a highly regarded provider of air and missile defense threat engineering and combat, radar, and missile systems engineering and analysis. Principal customers include the U.S. Navy, Missile Defense Agency, and Industry. SEG is headquartered in Columbia, MD and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Telephonics Corporation. SEG provides excellent benefits and outstanding training to grow the capacity of staff in relevant areas.
Benefits: SEG's benefit package include Major Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance. SEG has a generous 401k with company match. In additional to generous vacation leave and sick leave SEG offers a flexible work schedule.
We are an Affirmative Action / Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or any other protected characteristic. Reasonable accommodations may include but are not limited to, that which may enable individuals with disabilities and special disabled veterans to perform the essential functions of this position.
Professional-System EngineerAT&TThe AT&T Entertainment Group Tooling Development team within the Entertainment Operations organization, are looking for a strong programming developer for7 minute agoShareEl Segundo, CA
Application Sales Manager NBSAT&TOverall Purpose: This overlay sales or specialist sales position manages, directs and supervises a team of overlay/specialists sellers who are responsible for selling11 minute agoShareDallas, TX
Surveillance SpecialistInternational Business Machines CorporationSurveillance Specialist 229563BR Job Description IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to11 minute agoShareEssex, VT
Design Verification Engineer (NCG)SamsungPosition Summary1. Design high quality products with semiconductor design verification technology. 2. Research various technologies related to semiconductor design15 minute agoShareAustin, TX
Senior Manager, Product PlanningSamsungPosition SummarySmartphone Product Planner (Manager)Overview: This role will be a part of the US smartphone advanced product planning team and tasked to drive and15 minute agoShareRichardson, TX