Sr Marketing Mgr
The Sr. Marketing Manager is a Strategic Marketing Partner and is responsible for overseeing the development and execution of go-to-market strategies, programs and tactics that will maximize the response rate/ROI of marketing initiatives for their segment. The Sr. Marketing Manager will serve as a subject matter Marketing expert in direct and database marketing techniques using research and response information along with data analysis techniques to recommend optimal target audiences, offers, marketing channels and response capture methods to assist in improving marketing activity results. This position leads marketing activities including but not limited to sales enablement, lead generation activities (direct mail, e-marketing communications, e-mail, SEO/SEM, Social; events and webinars) and product & industry specific marketing communications to internal stakeholders and external audiences. This role will develop and leverage relationships with product marketing, market planners, sales and functional areas to influence and lead marketing efforts that apply best practices for new sales and/or usage growth. The Sr. Marketing Manager applies best practices to measures the effectiveness of campaigns using defined metrics to ensure they are optimally executed. The Sr. Marketing Manager must have the ability to work strategically, collaboratively and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization. Strong project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously is a must. This position requires direct marketing and e-marketing expertise, strategic/analytical thinking and the ability to draw conclusions and/or make recommendations based on data analysis.
1. Develop Marketing plans on brand, product or marketing of specialized area, including research using industry best practices.
2. Develop strategic and tactical brand positioning, brand architecture, competitive assessments, customer segmentation, solution brands and building on brand equity or specialized area.
3. Lead team in timely development of programs and execution of tactics in supporting the Segment.
4. Develops and leverages strategic relationships with sales managers and reps, along with marketing function area needs (PR, Direct to Customer, Show Management, web, REPH) to drive marketing initiatives.
5. Develop consistent testing cadence to increase marketing effectiveness.
6. Make recommendations on marketing tactics to increase marketing contribution to sales.
7. May lead/mentor team to execute on developing and executing on the Marketing Strategy.
8. Responsibility for overseeing the execution of the programs and tactics within the allocated budget.
9. Collaborate with the Search Team to guide the execution of the paid and organic search efforts, as well as monitor the results.
10. Coach and mentor team members to further professional development.
11. Create clear communication of plans to internal and external stakeholders, and persuading others to
1. A minimum of 7 years in-depth, business-to-business and/or business-to-consumer consultation and strategy development in direct marketing and e-marketing channels.
2. 4-year College Degree (preferably in Marketing or Business) or equivalent in work experience. MBA preferred.
3. Ability to review marketing analysis to uncover underlying drivers, assess potential impact and design metrics.
4. Experience in leading large scale/complex projects in their entirety and in handling multi-projects with strong project management.
5. Ability to apply a variety of marketing best practices to develop best in class marketing strategies, plans.
6. Ability to gather, analyze and leverage data to develop market tactics to business/segment needs.
7. Experience leading direct headcount preferred.
8. Experience in handling and negotiating high-level vendor relationships. This includes experience assessing vendor contracts and leading vendor RFP search processes.
9. Experience in using contact management systems, CRM and/or marketing databases and the know-how to leverage its functionality to maximize lead generation and up-sell/cross-sell opportunities.
10. Experience with integrated lead generation, retention and incubation programs and processes and developing metrics to measure success.
11. Thrive as a strategic partner to sales, product/content development and Marketing Operations colleagues within a complex matrix organization.
12. Proficient in Microsoft office suite.
13. Proficient in analyzing data to inform strategic business decisions.
LexisNexis Legal & Professional (www.lexisnexis.com) is a leading global provider of content and technology solutions that enable professionals in legal, corporate, tax, government, academic and non-profit organizations to make informed decisions and achieve better business outcomes. As a digital pioneer, the company was the first to bring legal and business information online with its Lexis and Nexis services. Today, LexisNexis Legal & Professional harnesses leading-edge technology and world-class content, to help professionals work in faster, easier and more effective ways. Through close collaboration with its customers, the company ensures organizations can leverage its solutions to reduce risk, improve productivity, increase profitability and grow their business. Part of RELX Group plc, LexisNexis Legal & Professional serves customers in more than 100 countries with 10,000 employees worldwide. LexisNexis, a division of RELX Group, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact 1.877.734.1938 or **************@relx.com.
Key LeaderLululemon AthleticaJob Description - Key Leader (015748) : USA-New York-Garden City lululemon athletica is seeking a highly capable leader who is passionate about developing others and1 hour agoShareGarden City, NY
Account CoordinatorJANUS et CieJANUS et Cie®, a reputable, design-focused leader in the furniture industry, is seeking detailed individuals to work as an Account Coordinator to support our sales1 hour agoShareHouston, TX
Sr Major Account Manager - 941721Juniper NetworksJuniper Networks is in the business of network innovation. From devices to data centers, from consumers to cloud providers, Juniper Networks delivers the software,2 hour agoShareTullahoma, TN
Senior UX/UI DesignerServiceNowEngineering, Infrastructure and Operations San Diego, California DescriptionSenior UX/UI Designer – Design System & Visual Experience Experience2 hour agoShareSan Diego County, CA
Senior Manager, Marketing, Strategy & PlanningBT USSenior Manager, Marketing, Strategy & Planning (114161) Job function : Marketing Main location : UK & Ireland-United Kingdom-London-London Schedule : Full-time3 hour agoShareLondon, KY