Media Coordinator - NBC Sports
Media Coordinator - NBC Sports
NBC Sports Group
This position is responsible for the organization, tracking, and management of digital content for use by our various Production units within the NBC Sports Group. The role serves as a first line of support for Production that runs 24/7, both at our NBC Sports Facility (Stamford, CT) and our various broadcast remote locations. This individual will be part of a team that involves all aspects of Production workflows (creation, documentation, support) and ensuring that they meet their deadlines. This role will work alongside our Broadcast & Post Engineering group, triaging the day-to-day issues and escalating as needed.
Ingesting camera ENG and applying LUT’s appropriately using a variety of tools (Avid, Adobe, Davinci, Telestream); processing/relinking HDR, 2K+ file based media.
Ensuring production assets are archived so that they can easily be retrieved
Managing the daily ingest of recorded events (pressers, shows, sporting events) and cataloguing appropriately
Monitoring & managing the storage levels of multiple workgroups and workspaces and acting accordingly
Providing daily support to Production in prioritizing asset restore requests in a timely period
Assisting Production in both the distribution and retrieval of content using various digital deliveries (MediaShuttle, DropBox, etc.)
Transcoding content to required specifications using a variety of tools (Avid, Adobe, Telestream, EVS)
Metadata entry & editing
Able to assist Production on a technical level with media issues throughout facility and escalating to Engineering when required
Taking the time to educate Production of the various workflows available to them
Ensuring the proper assembling and delivery of media for various remotes via hard drives (Tour de France, NASCAR, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in TV Production or related field
- Minimum two (2) years of experience and working knowledge of Avid products (Interplay, Access, and Media Composer) or similar editing product
- Minimum one (1) year experience with ingesting footage\\camera masters
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with ability to understand immediate issues and respond to meet day-of-air deadline.
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays and must be able to adapt with little notice.
- Must be willing to travel on occasion
- Must be willing to work in Stamford, CT
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
- It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal’ s affiliated
- Asset Management system knowledge a plus
- Cursory knowledge of video codecs
- Individual embracing new technologies
- Experience within a broadcast and/or post production environment
- Excellent communication and client skills
- Attention to detail and responsiveness
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of Edit products preferred (Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premier/MediaEncoder)
- Technologically Proficient
- Is self-motivated, capable of working independently but also alongside a team as required.
- Able to handle and prioritize a high volume of production requests within a timely period
NBC Olympics, Remotes and Operations
NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks.
Sports & Olympics
NBC Sports is synonymous with superior production that elevates the event, broad promotion, and mutually-beneficial partnerships. Known as America’s Olympic Network, NBC has broadcasted 16 Olympic Games including the 2018 Olympic Winter Games, more than any other network. NBC Olympics is also renowned for its award-winning production including more than 90 Emmy Awards. Its ability to amass large audiences with broad promotion, particularly for the Olympics, has resulted in NBC Sports broadcasting nine of the top 10 most-watched events in U.S. television history, including the 2012 London Olympic Games which stands at No. 1 all time with 217 million viewers. In 2009, NBC Sports won the prestigious Peabody Award for its production of the Beijing Games and was named ‘Best in Sports Television’ at the Sports Business Awards.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
Vehicle/Yard CoordinatorCerebral Palsy of North JerseyAbility to use standard powered and non-powered tools. Understand and follow oral and written instructions Maintain accurate written records, (i.e.…mileage,32 minute agoShareWayne, NJ
Software Development Engineer in TestAmazon.comJob Description<\/h2>At Amazon, we're working to create great PC games. We believe in ground-breaking games that can redefine the boundaries of player experience1 hour agoShareSeattle, WA
Per Diem MRI TechnologistKaiser PermanenteUnder general supervision & utilizing Magnetic Resonance Imaging equipment, produces diagnostic quality cross-sectional images of the human anatomy & vasculature1 hour agoShareHarbor City, CA
RN Experienced - Pediatrics Part-TimeCleveland ClinicJob Summary: Provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization. Responsibilities: Provides1 hour agoShareCleveland, OH
Front Office Assistant Surgical Institute FT DaysAdventist Health SystemJob DescriptionDescriptionFront Office Assistant Surgical Institute FT Days AdventHealth Medical Group West Florida Location Address:Tarpon Springs Top Reasons to Work1 hour agoShareTarpon, FL