Assistant Vice President, Marketing Leader - High-Tech - USA
Job Description - Assistant Vice President, Marketing Leader - High-Tech - USA (COR010590)
From New York to New Delhi and more than 20 countries in between, Genpact has the end-to-end expertise to connect every dot, reimagine every process, and reinvent companies’ ways of working.
Our focus is to make sure we have the right set of people delivering what we promise. People who think with design, dream in digital, and solve problems with data and analytics. People who obsess over operations, focus on the details, and lead change by being curious, incisive and courageous in everything they do—on a foundation of unyielding integrity.
We are Genpact. Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Inviting applications for the role of Assistant Vice President, Marketing Leader in High-Tech – New York, NY
We welcome talent that will constantly push the boundaries for newer and better ways of doing things. We are calling for a Marketing Leader with expertise in the High-Tech industry – a pivotal role in helping Genpact take growth to the next level through our global GTM approach and positioning of key, transformative services for our clients.
In this role, the High-Tech Marketing Leader will help reposition Genpact as a credible and disruptive force in digital transformation. The Marketing Leader must possess tremendous GTM, communications and leadership skills, with the ability to work seamlessly with peers across the marketing function, and to counsel senior leaders across the business as an advisor and strategist. Will also have proven success in traditional and innovative campaigns across the broad spectrum of today’s communications and marketing channels.
- Develop and executing the global marketing plan for the High-Tech, Manufacturing and Services (HMS) verticals, to position Genpact as a digital transformation leader and achieve key marketing objectives: 1. increase brand awareness, 2. create demand (pipeline inflow) for our chosen services, and 3. convert demand.
- Spearhead global go-to-market programs for the High-Tech, Manufacturing and Services (HMS) vertical which serves clients in such industries as high-tech, manufacturing, automotive, aerospace, hospitality, media, and leading software, electronics, and internet services companies. Delivering results through truly integrated, challenger thinking with bold tactics, messaging and creative as we strive to become a leader in these chosen markets.
- Leading cross-functional teams across the marketing eco-system to deliver success.
- Representing Marketing as the SPOC for High-Tech, developing effective stakeholder relationships at all levels. Partnering with business leaders and providing strategic recommendations to help
- Driving the Accelerator (Account Based Marketing) program across HMS to support a step-change in growth across priority accounts.
- Develop and executing ABM plans for ‘Super Priority’ accounts to shift audience perception, creating new relationships and generating opportunities for growth.
- Delivering Bid Marketing programs to support major pursuits creating a tangible impact on outcome.
- Ensuring all Accelerator accounts are set up to receive maximum benefit from programmatic activity.
- Lead and developing a small team to drive a performance culture, focused on learning and willing to take risks. Managing resources across the Marketing ecosystem to achieve desired outcomes.
If you are a skilled B2B marketer, accustomed to a fast paced and ever-evolving atmosphere and are looking to join a tight-knit marketing function in a challenger brand, get in touch. You will need:
- Expertise of B2B marketing within professional services or the IT industry, gained across multiple marketing disciplines e.g. strategy and planning, content, campaigns, ABM, digital, etc.
- Deep understanding of marketing communications strategies, with a track record of leveraging a traditional and digital ecosystem to drive brand awareness and demand
- Executive presence, with demonstrable impact and influence at senior levels
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to inspire and nurture cross-functional teams and drive change
- Judgement and decisiveness, able to solve problems at pace
- Intellectually curious, willing to challenge, bring new ideas to the table and take risks in pursuit of better
- Highly collaborative, a team player and hands on, with the ability to thrive in a diverse global environment
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Ability to recognize and create stand-out, high-impact creative content that engages audiences and creates compelling customer experiences
- An understanding of what’s driving digital transformation for businesses, with an interest in emerging technologies – e.g. AI, machine learning, etc.
- A good understanding of the High-Tech industry
- Bachelor’s degree a must; MBA desirable
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visitwww.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Assistant Vice President
Master's / Equivalent
Jan 28, 2019, 3:50:50 PM
Apr 28, 2019, 6:29:00 PM
Master Skills List Sales and Marketing
Job Category Full Time
Sales Specialist Live NurseryLowe'sSales Specialist Live Nursery Job Description Position Description Serves as the store expert on live nursery by providing detailed product information to both2 minute agoSharePapillion, NE
Merchandising Service AssocLowe'sMerchandising Service Assoc Job Description The Merchandising Service Associate is primarily responsible for completing all assigned merchandising reset and service2 minute agoShareIrvine, CA
Sales Floor Dept SupervisorLowe'sSales Floor Dept Supervisor Job Description Position Summary The Sales Floor Dept Supervisor is primarily responsible for leading and enabling a team of associates to5 minute agoShareSlidell, LA
Sales Specialist MillworkLowe'sSales Specialist Millwork Job Description Position Description Serves as the store expert in millwork by providing detailed product information to both customers and5 minute agoShareMorgantown, WV
SWAT Inventory SpecialistBest BuyWhat does a Best Buy SWAT Inventory Specialist do? At Best Buy our mission is to leverage the unique talents and passions of our employees to inspire, delight, and6 minute agoShareCuyahoga Falls, OH