Requisition ID: 79014
• Coordinate schedules, travel arrangements and expenses.
• Greet visitors, organize and arrange meetings, schedule conference rooms and set up catered meals.
• Coordinate and arrange travel; prepare travel packets (itineraries, maps/directions and meeting notes).
• Assist with presentation preparation.
• Prepare outgoing mail and correspondence, including e-mails and faxes.
• Support the coordination for conferences and events (secure meeting location, hotel contracts, arrange for catering, and purchase prizes).
• Maintain list of employees’ birthdays and send out e-mail birthday cards.
• Investigate and visit local hotels as possible meeting sites for incoming guests, and make recommendations.
• Provide reception support when required
• Participate in the Fire Safety committee
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Sharepoint.
• Familiar with Adobe products including Acrobat and InDesign.
• High school diploma and at least five (5) + years applicable executive-level support experience, preferably in one of the following fields: engineering, construction or oil/gas/chemicals
• Must be a positive, pro-active, strong team participant with the ability to maintain strict confidentiality
• Experience planning meetings in a fast-paced environment
• Fast-paced office environment; must be able to interact professionally with all levels of management while simultaneously manage a diversified workload and challenging situations efficiently and effectively; regularly sit, stand, walk and talk and listen; occasionally lift and move up objects up to 30 pounds.
As one of North America's largest, most respected construction and engineering organizations, with 2017 revenues of $8.7 billion, Kiewit exists to make a difference. We improve and connect communities across the United States, Canada, and Mexico through complex projects in transportation, water/wastewater, power, oil, gas and chemical, building, industrial and mining. Our services are as diverse as the skills of our 22,000-strong workforce to whom we provide challenging, honest work in a caring and collaborative culture. A sense of adventure, pride and fulfillment is built into every career at Kiewit.
How We’re Different
• Consistently ranked within the top five of the “Top 400 Contractors” according to Engineering News-Record
• Top-tier health, dental and vision insurance available from Day One of employment
• 401K savings plan that includes company dollar-for-dollar match on contributions up to 6 percent of base pay
• Our employees are entitled to accrue at least 20 days paid time off each year
• We spend an average of $8,500 per employee each year on training and career development and reimburse up to $5,250 per year in outside tuition costs
Kiewit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Fort Worth Nearest Secondary Market: Dallas Job Segment: Administrative Assistant, Secretary, Engineer, Executive Assistant, Developer, Administrative, Engineering, Technology
Culinary InternshipAuberge du SoleilCan you craft beautiful and tasty plates day in and day out? Do you have strong working knowledge of kitchen do's and don'ts? Can you handle the pressures of preparing24 minute agoShareRutherford, CA
Date nights, mommy time to her self | accepting applications around philadelphia!sittercityHi I'm looking for a babysitter to watch my two son. My 5 year old has autism. So if you have experience with dealing with kids like him. And he is a picky eater. That48 minute agoShareGloucester City, NJ
Plumbing helperseating inc.Gorge point plumbing plumbing & Heating is a small company. We have been in business for 24 years and are located in Long Valley. We do a combination of repair ,1 hour agoShareTownship of Washington, NJ
Bartenders/Waitstaff/Line cooksp s restaurant incNew Restaurant & Bar opening May 2019 in Old Lyme Ct, Join our team and work your dream job directly on the beach in one of the most popular and high volume beach1 hour agoShareOld Lyme, CT
Admin./Accounting Assistant ManagerInteresse InternationalJob ID 55495 Position Admin./Accounting Assistant Manager Location Seattle, WA Level/Type N/A / Full Visa Sponsor No Start Date ASAP1 hour agoShareSeattle, WA