Temporary Faculty Trombone
Faculty - Fine and Applied Arts - Music
University of IdahoTemporary Faculty Trombone
Division/College: College of Letters, Arts & Social Sciences
Employee Category: Faculty
Pay Range: $42,000 - $45,000
Full/Part Time: Full Time
The Lionel Hampton School of Music invites applications for a 9-month, temporary faculty trombone position for the 2019-2020 academic year. Responsibilities will include teaching individual instruction of trombone, trombone ensemble, advising students, and other duties as assigned based on the strengths of this candidate and departmental needs.
- Doctorate in Music from an accredited institution. ABD will be considered if degree requirements are completed by August 2019.
- Record of success as a trombone studio teacher.
- Evidence of performance ability (solo and chamber music) at a professional level.
- Evidence of successful instruction at the collegiate level.
- Ability to teach other courses depending on candidates experience and needs of the department.
- Ability to cultivate and maintain relationships with regional music educators.
- Demonstrated ability to recruit and retain students.
Posting Number: F000753P
Posting Date: 02/15/2019
Closing Date: 3/15/2019
Open Until Filled: No
1. Complete the online application at http://www.uidaho.edu/human-resources/jobs 2. Submit the following via the online application system (prefer .pdf format): 1) curriculum vitae; 2) application letter that specifically addresses the minimum and preferred qualifications; 3) names and contact information for three references; 4) provide online links (preferably video) to recent performance examples (post under Other Document 1). If possible, please also provide online links to recent video(s) of teaching.In addition to completing the online application, please arrange for three letters of reference from three additional references to be emailed to Patti Heath at: ******@uidaho.edu, or mailed to:Patti Heath, Search Coordinator Lionel Hampton School of Music University of Idaho 875 Perimeter Drive, MS 4015 Moscow, ID 83844-4015Please contact Patti Heath at ******@uidaho.edu or 208-885-6233 with any questions.
Background Check: Applicants who are selected as final possible candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check.
To apply, please visit: jobs.uidaho.edu
University of Idaho is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer.
University of Idaho
Online App. Form:https://apptrkr.com/1410908 Apply through Institution's Website
Â© Copyright 2019 Internet Employment Linkage, Inc.
Cashier ($11-$13/hr)Lowe'sCashier ($11-$13/hr) Job Description Seasonal Associate Lowe's has seasonal openings for Assemblers, Receivers/Stockers, and Customer Service Associates (CSAs). All4 minute agoShareOlathe, KS
Tax PreparerRobert Half USSalary: $15.84 - 18.34/hr Location: PHOENIX, AZ Date Posted: April 19, 2019 Employment Type: Temporary Job Reference: 00215-0010948385 Staffing Area: Temporary12 minute agoSharePhoenix, AZ
Help Desk Analyst IRobert Half USSalary: $16 - 20/hr Location: West Palm Beach, FL Date Posted: April 19, 2019 Employment Type: Contract Job Reference: 01000-0010950189 Staffing Area:26 minute agoSharePalm Beach, FL
Loan Closer - SupportRobert Half USSalary: $21.85 - 25.30/hr Location: Plymouth, MN Date Posted: April 19, 2019 Employment Type: Temporary Job Reference: 02340-0010950831 Staffing Area:26 minute agoSharePlymouth, MN
Accounts Payable ClerkRobert Half USSalary: $18 - 24/hr Location: Poway, CA Date Posted: April 19, 2019 Employment Type: Temporary Job Reference: 00690-9501903897 Staffing Area: Temporary27 minute agoSharePoway, CA