Return to Search
Hyatt Place Dallas/Garland/Richardson5101 North President George Bush Highwaynull Garland TX 75040
Posted: Mar 7, 2019Share on LinkedIn Tweet Share on Facebook Share via Email
You have a proven record in housekeeping. Your passion for the people on your team and the impact they have on guest care fuels your day. You have a natural way with people and a constructive approach to resolving issues. Your keen attention to detail and knack for juggling ensures a comfortable environment for guests and safety for your productive team. You strive for the most efficient way to complete tasks safely and enjoy sharing what you know. If youâre up for the challenge, Interstateâs Housekeeping Manager position may be a great opportunity for you.
As Housekeeping Manager, you will
- Use your talent for overseeing people and getting things done on time and under budget. Use your knowledge and experience to take preventive measures for the protection and comfort of guests, and the safety and security of associates and the asset.
- Empower, inspire and guide a âcan-doâ team. Create an environment where motivated people want to join, learn, do their best, and advance. Hire and oversee a diverse team of well-trained housekeepers by modeling the way, by empowering, sharing what you know, and coaching throughout the employment lifecycle.
- Ensure a comfortable, safe environment. Use your
- Optimize scheduling for fluid, efficient operations. your talent for juggling to plan and schedule assignments and manage special requests for exceptional guest experience.
- Keep a pulse on the budget. Actively participate in the budget process and keep a pulse on expenses, including payroll, in order to meet or exceed budget goals.
- Do your part to elevate the guest experience. Respond to guest requests and concerns, attending to guest needs with prompt courtesy.
One to two years of post high school education, with two to three years of employment related experience is required. Thorough knowledge of the housekeeping field and supervisory skills are required. You must be able to communicate effectively with staff, management and guests, and a second language may be required. The ability to operate a two-way radio, cleaning and general office equipment, including a computer, is expected. This position requires full mobility, continuous movement and the ability to lift and carry up to 25 pounds.
This position is at a location where Hyatt is not the employer. The employer of individuals working at this hotel may be a third-party management company that is responsible for all employment benefits and obligations at this location.
Principal Account Executive - Financial ServicesAmazon.comJob Description<\/h2>Would you like to help the developing countries with the leader in the cloud computing business? Would you like to use the power of cloud7 minute agoShareArlington County, VA
Accounts Payable ClerkRobert Half USSalary: $21.95 - 25.41/hr Location: Sterling, VA Date Posted: April 19, 2019 Employment Type: Temporary Job Reference: 04560-0010949485 Staffing Area:9 minute agoShareSterling, VA
Principal Process ManagerCapital One1750 Tysons (12023), United States of America, McLean, VirginiaAt Capital One, were building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by13 minute agoShareUnited States
Director, Product ManagementCapital OneWest Creek 1 (12071), United States of America, Richmond, VirginiaAt Capital One, were building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by13 minute agoShareRichmond, VA
Home Health Registered Nurse FT Days - ZephyrhillsAdventist Health SystemSHIFT TIMES FT Days PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: Comply with all department policies, procedures, practices and standards of care. Admit new patients16 minute agoShareZephyrhills, FL