At CoreCivic, we do more than manage inmates, we care for people! CoreCivic is currently seeking a Mailroom Clerk who has a passion for providing the highest quality care in an institutional security setting.
Who We Are:
CoreCivic is the leading, national provider of high-quality, secured corrections and detention management services, providing effective programs that enhance public safety and prepare individuals for success after release. Headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee, with more than 70 security facilities nationwide, CoreCivic security employees are driven by a deep sense of service, high standards of professionalism and a responsibility to better the public good.
What We Have:
- More than just a job but the start of a successful career!
- Supportive environment where employee growth is promoted.
- Comprehensive benefits package & competitive wages.
- PTO & paid holidays.
- Paid job training & other great incentives.
What You Get To Do:
Change the lives of those in your care!
The Mailroom Clerk performs clerical duties related to the processing of United States Postal Service and
- Input text accurately and produce finished documents efficiently using a keyboard and/or computerized system; copy, compile and distribute as necessary.
- Thoroughly, accurately and legibly complete required forms and records.
- Read and comprehend correspondence, policies, regulations, procedures, reports, directions for forms completion and other simple or moderately complex documents.
- Communicate effectively and coherently with staff, inmates/residents and visitors; respond to verbal/written inquiries and requests or refer to appropriate staff member; answer telephone, route calls and/or take accurate and legible messages.
- High School diploma, GED certification or equivalent is required.
- One year of mailroom operations experience, or full-time clerical work experience is preferred.
- Strong organizational, observation skills and attention to detail are required.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications or other similar software applications is preferred.
- A valid driver's license is required.
- Minimum age requirement: Must be at least 18 years of age.
CoreCivic is a Drug Free Workplace & EOE– M/F/Vets/Disabled.
Data Entry ClerkEntertainment Media Specialists$14.25 an hourJob DescriptionEMS Payrollis looking for a data entry/payroll assistant to join our growing team.This is a full-time, entry-level position. Starting pay is $14.25 per43 minute agoShareEncino, CA 91436
ClerkUnited States Census 2020Now Hiring - Clerk - Los Angeles, CAUSAJOBS - Job Announcement: RCC2020LA-2019-0926Salary Range: GG-0303-04/05: $34,489 to $50,158 per yearApply online exclusively at:1 hour agoShareLos Angeles, CA
Data Entry Clerk24Requirements: Proven experience as data entry clerkFast typing skills; 60WPM or moreBasic understanding of databasesHas keen eyes to detailsHigh school degree or1 hour agoShareLas Vegas, NV
Client Payment CoordinatorAPA$21.50 an hourRole: Client Payment CoordinatorEmployee Class: Full TimeLocation: Beverly HillsOne of the largest diversified talent agencies in Beverly Hills is seeking a Client2 hour agoShareBeverly Hills, CA 90212
Front Desk Clerk (Welcome Desk Team)In-Shape Health Clubs$12 an hourIn-Shape Health Clubs is in the motivating people business - which means we strive to inspire our members every day. Our Welcome Desk Team is the first point of contact2 hour agoShareBakersfield, CA 93311