Clinical Operations Specialist - Urology
Clinical Operations Specialist - Urology
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Healthcare team...caring for clinicians the way they care for patients. Beyond words. We create technology that lets clinicians capture and document care quickly and easily so they can focus their attention on their patients.
Summary: iScribes, a Nuance business, is a technology-enabled service which provides physicians with an effortless clinical documentation solution, freeing them to spend more time with patients and less time with computers. Our solution changes the lives of doctors and patients, and our close-knit team is dedicated to a mission of making healthcare functional and efficient. In order to achieve this mission, we are expanding to new specialties, and we are seeking a leader with urology clinical experience.
As the urology business lead, you will be our subject matter expert, and you will help grow our business operations in the specialty.
We are looking for:
- An energetic and motivated innovator who can leverage urology clinic experience to forge a new career path at a high growth company.
- A natural leader who desires to grow into a people manager role.
- An all-in team player who excels at collaboration with diverse stakeholders to deliver excellent service.
- Collaborate with iScribes leadership and a cross-functional team to successfully launch and grow iScribes virtual scribe services in the urology market.
- Leverage expertise in the clinic operations of a urology practice to inform service delivery to meet customer needs.
- Develop standards
- Engage urology customers both in-person and remotely to ensure that our program is meeting their needs and maximizing value
- Support our sales and marketing teams to develop strategies and materials for rolling out to new customers
- Collaborate with our Learning and Development department to scale the training process for new scribes who will specialize in urology
- Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing.
Number of Years of Work Experience: Minimum 5 years progressive experience in a urology practice
- Experience with electronic health records
- BS/BA degree in healthcare or business
- In-depth understanding of urology clinic work flows and EMR documentation.
- Management experience
- Experience in management of a scribe program for a urology practice
- Experience as a urology practice administrator or similar role
- Experience with Athena, Epic, or Cerner
- Experience with coding and in-house billing
Education: Bachelorâs Degree
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 â Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Connect With Us!Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
Integration SpecialistCAECAE is a global leader in training for the civil aviation, defence and security, and healthcare markets. Backed by a 70-year record of industry firsts, we continue to8 minute agoShareTampa, FL
Bilingual Customer Success Specialist (Spanish/English)Customer Success Specialist (Bilingual Spanish/English)Who is Geotab: Imagine millions of vehicles driving across the globe 24/7. Next, imagine that you collected rich27 minute agoShareOntario, CA
Bilingual Implementation Specialist (Spanish/English)Who is Geotab: Imagine millions of vehicles driving across the globe 24/7. Next, imagine that you collected rich location, engine and vehicle behaviour data on each27 minute agoShareOntario, CA
Food & Beverage ManagerMadeline Hotel and ResidencesJOB OVERVIEW: Assist F&B Senior Manager in all phases of restaurant operations. Responsible for complete restaurant operation in absence of manager.ESSENTIAL JOB28 minute agoShareMadeline, CA
Culinary InternshipAuberge du SoleilCan you craft beautiful and tasty plates day in and day out? Do you have strong working knowledge of kitchen do's and don'ts? Can you handle the pressures of preparing28 minute agoShareRutherford, CA