Catalyst forward - Los Angeles, CA 90058
$14.50 an hour
Position: Warehouse Order Selector
$14.50 an hour
Position Type and classification: Full-time position/ nonexempt
Hours: Monday - Sunday: 1:00PM-9:30pm (Saturday and one combined weekday off)
Monday- Sunday : 8:00pm-1:30am (Saturday and one combined weekday off)
(overtime may be required)
Pay Rate: $14.50/ Hour
This position is responsible for selecting orders using a bar scan system to process outbound shipments indoors in a fast-paced environment.
- Responsible for verifying description and quantity prior to placing product in designated location.
- Perform work in accordance with safety rules and procedures.
- Must be able to meet or exceed productivity and accuracy requirements.
- Must be able to operate stand-up or sit-down narrow aisle forklifts and/or electric pallet jacks or other motorized machinery in a safe and controlled manner.
- Must be able to work individually, yet cooperatively amongst others.
- Must be able to work any shift including weekends, nights, and reasonable overtime.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to use verbal communication and follow oral and written procedures including safety policies.
- Other duties: performs
The following physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
- Climbing, bending, stopping, knelling, twisting, sitting, standing, walking
- Use of hands: to handle or feel, reaching, lifting/moving no more than 50 pounds
- Vision abilities: close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
- High school diploma or GED
- Experience order selecting
- All new hires will be subject to a background check and drug test
- Working in a refrigerated warehouse
- Strong understanding of OSHA Regulations
- Minimum of 1 year distribution/warehouse experience
- Minimum of 1 year utilizing power equipment (double electrical pallet jack)
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: [email protected]
Other jobs you may like
Rebox/Asset recoverykelly servicesKelly Services is recruiting for Re-Box Processor-s for a major online retail company in Salt Lake City, Ut 84104. You will be working in a clean warehouse environment,1 minute agoShareSalt Lake City, UT
Front door receipt checkpointbj's wholesale clubBJ's Wholesale Club was the first retailer to introduce the warehouse club concept in the northeastern United States. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar operation21 minute agoShareFramingham, MA
Retail Sales AssociateSKECHERS RetailCompany Description NOW TRENDING: Careers at SKECHERS. Join the thousands of innovators, advocates and forces who are making an impact every day at one of the biggest1 hour agoShareTownship of Novi, MI
CONFERENCE OPERATIONSCONFERENCE OPERATIONS ASSOCIATE: International Scientific Conference organization seeking full time individual to coordinate conference planning activities with1 hour agoShareWest Kingston, RI
Sales AssociateTrue ReligionJOB TITLE: Sales Associate IMMEDIATE MANAGER: Store Manager DIRECT REPORTS: 0 DIRECT REPORTS TITLES: N/A JOB CLASSIFICATION: Non - Exempt BUDGET RESPONSIBILITY: N/A1 hour agoShareLas Vegas, NV