Network Analyst I
Provide LAN support, consultation and maintenance to multiple IP facilities. Under general direction, participates in planning, designing and implementing a facility’s network infrastructure. Provides day-to-day integrated team support and maintenance of network systems. Responsible for assessment and optimization of network design through review and assessment of user needs. Conducts feasibility studies for large projects, develops requests for proposal, evaluates vendor products, and makes recommendations on selection. Manage Enterprise Infrastructure Life Cycle.
- Highly capable technical position. Must be capable of handling any technical support problem or project. Requires day-to-day management and break/fix work of LAN infrastructure for all assigned facilities.
- May act as the liaison into Information Technology second and third level support groups to assist in expediting the support process.
- May direct others or manage day-to-day activities of an assigned team. Designs the facilities LAN infrastructure using IT standards and business direction. Work with facility manager or site contact to set priorities.
- Manages vendor warranty/maintenance and break/fix work. Technical Approver in the LAN infrastructure procurement process. Obtains and reviews vendor quotes for LAN hardware.
- Manages the relationship with wiring vendors, to include site assessments, Statements of Work, bid invitations, quotes, scheduling and quality reviews.
- Maintain documentation for the facility, including inventory, ticket tracking, time tracking and assigned project work. Member of On-Call rotation and required to travel between supported sites and facilities.
- Requires general to little supervision and capable of handling complex assignment and any technical project from general directions. Demonstrates good communication skills, accuracy, dependability, timeliness and completeness of assigned work. Also demonstrates maturity in
- Requires ability to perform Project Management, direct others and be able to handle single or multiple projects.
- The external environment, including technology, competition, markets:
- Rapid pace of technological advances and how it effects the IP environment.
- Ability to keep pace with competitors across all facets of technology.
- The internal environment, including interaction with others, (both inside and outside the company) policies/practices:
- Act as a liaison to other IP support groups.
- Work with peers to obtain assistance with issue resolution.
- Work closely with facility managers to ensure all technical issues are being resolved.
- The work itself, e.g., problems, opportunities, change:
- Constant adherence to corporate standards for the various businesses within International Paper.
- Remain current with latest Technological trends.
- All aspects of facility LAN are in scope (switches, Wi-Fi, cabling, network racks, interface modules, etc.)
- Ticket Resolution and Closure Rate as defined for group
- Site Documentation may include Inventory, Network Drawings, etc.
- Customer Satisfaction Rating
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors Degree in Information Systems or related field
- Minimum 5+ years of related LAN/WAN experience
- CCNA or demonstrated equivalent experience
- Timely Decision Making, Priority Setting, Peer Relationships, Dealing with Ambiguity, Planning, Interpersonal Savvy, Drive for Results, Perseverance, Managing and Measuring Work, Time Management and Directing Others
- Demonstrated competence to work:
- With little or no supervision
- Effectively with all levels in corporation
- Ability to demonstrate good communication skills
- May require 50-70% of time traveling to facilities and customers
- Requires being member of on-call rotation
- Project Management and Time Management skills
Data Entry ClerkRobert Half USSalary: $14.25 - 16.50/hr Location: Sacramento, CA Date Posted: April 24, 2019 Employment Type: Temporary Job Reference: 00393-0010956886 Staffing Area: Office1 minute agoShareSacramento, CA
Administrative AssistantRobert Half USSalary: $15 - 18/hr Location: BALTIMORE, MD Date Posted: April 24, 2019 Employment Type: Temporary Job Reference: 02000-0010957306 Staffing Area: Office &5 minute agoShareBaltimore, MD
Payroll AdministratorRobert Half USSalary: $19.79 - 22.91/hr Location: Bothell, WA Date Posted: April 24, 2019 Employment Type: Temporary Job Reference: 03640-0010957031 Staffing Area: Temporary5 minute agoShareBothell, WA
Customer Service RepresentativeRobert Half USSalary: $12 - 13/hr Location: Pawtucket, RI Date Posted: April 24, 2019 Employment Type: Temporary Job Reference: 03800-0010956999 Staffing Area: Office &5 minute agoSharePawtucket, RI
Medical Billing SpecialistRobert Half USSalary: $14.25 - 16.50/hr Location: Memphis, TN Date Posted: April 24, 2019 Employment Type: Temporary Job Reference: 03940-0010945550 Staffing Area: Temporary5 minute agoShareMemphis, TN