We’re searching for an Instructional Designer to join our growing Corporate HR team! If the words visual design, instructional text, or course content spark some sort of joy or pique your interest, then we have a few more questions for you.
Are you good at…
- Taking huge subjects and breaking them into bite size pieces?
- Climbing into the minds of wily subject matter experts?
- Digging through mountains of research and data to find a golden nugget?
- Interacting with a huge variety of personalities?
- Understanding how the adult mind processes new information?
- Saying a lot with the fewest words possible?
- Telling interesting stories with uninteresting information?
- Being flexible when things don’t all go as planned?
Do you want to…
- Work with a team of engaged, quirky, high-performing people?
- Have a hand in curating “aha” moments for employees?
- Be challenged with new and ever-changing work?
- Have fun at work? (because who doesn’t?)
If you answered “Yes!” to even a handful of
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Technical Writing, Instructional Technology, Adult Learning, or Instructional Design Psychology
- Experience in analysis, design, development, implementation, and evaluation of learning programs
- Experience using authoring tools; Captivate, Storyline, or Articulate
- Knowledge of adult learning principles and curriculum design
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office 365, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Adobe Acrobat Pro and Creative Cloud.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package. While benefits may vary by location, we typically include: medical, dental, vision, 401(k) and stock plans, tuition reimbursement, employee discounts and more.
Since 1883, Leggett & Platt (NYSE: LEG) has been creating a wide variety of innovative products that can be found in most homes, offices, and automobiles. Today our growing company consists of more than 22,000 employees in 120 manufacturing facilities located in 18 countries. We’re not just hiring, we’re building a better company. For more information, please visit www.leggett.com and lifeatleggett.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veteran/Disability Employer
Transit & Rail Systems ManagerWSP Global Inc.Be involved in projects with our Transit Rail Systems Team and be a part of a growing organization that meets our client’s objectives and solves their challenges.1 hour agoShareSeattle, WA
Classroom TeacherShelby County SchoolsPurpose and Scope This position is responsible for the professional instructions designed to provide academic, social, physical, and skills development for students in1 hour agoShareMillington, TN
Principal - Middle SchoolShelby County SchoolsPurpose and Scope Provides the leadership and management necessary at a junior high school to maximize the efforts of teachers and students in an environment which is1 hour agoShareMemphis, TN
Learning Specialist/Affective Needs-Elementary and SecondaryAdams County School District 14Position Type: Special Education Positions/Special Education Generalist Date Posted: 4/22/2019 Location: To Be Determined Date Available: 7/29/2019 Closing Date:1 hour agoShareCommerce City, CO
8th Grade Science Teacher- Middle SchoolAdams County School District 14Position Type: Secondary Science Positions/Science Date Posted: 4/23/2019 Location: Adams City Middle School(High-Needs School) Date Available: 07/29/2019 Closing1 hour agoShareCommerce City, CO