Territory Sales Executive
Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Territory Sales Executive to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that enable and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
As a Territory Sales Executive, you drive new business and new business partnerships for Datto. You will work with a team to accomplish this; lead gen reps and other sources provide you with leads, but you execute. Strategic thinking, a tactical sales approach, strong sales acumen/attitude, and a Hunter mindset defines success. You will report to the Manager of Territory Sales.
Does This Describe You:
You're driven, sales focused and a team player.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Identify, onboard, and sell the Datto partnership to new channel partners/resellers
- Guide the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales
- Develop great relationships with new channel partners/resellers quickly to close for new business
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals via a technical sales cycle. The ability
- Utilise CRM to ensure activities are documented properly, opportunities are forecasted accurately, and adequate information about the prospect and/or opportunity is communicated
- Maintain knowledge of market conditions and competitive activities
- Maintain a high level of relevant domain knowledge to have meaningful conversations with prospects
- Occasion travel based on business needs
- A minimum 5+ years of sales experience
- Experience selling technology solutions to Director and C-Level executives to SMB and midmarket focused MSP’s and/or resellers
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Comfortable following a defined sales process
- Experience generating 3x to 4x pipelines for B2B sales deals
- Experience using consultative sales skills
- Being organized and detail-oriented with excellent follow-up skills
- Basic computer knowledge
- Technical or solution selling sales experience
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Private medical insurance
- Free lunch every Friday
- Generous paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.
Culinary InternshipAuberge du SoleilCan you craft beautiful and tasty plates day in and day out? Do you have strong working knowledge of kitchen do's and don'ts? Can you handle the pressures of preparing3 minute agoShareRutherford, CA
Shift leadAlvarado Restaurant Group"You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees28 minute agoShareLongmont, CO
Bartenders/Waitstaff/Line cooksp s restaurant incNew Restaurant & Bar opening May 2019 in Old Lyme Ct, Join our team and work your dream job directly on the beach in one of the most popular and high volume beach48 minute agoShareOld Lyme, CT
Wig consultantab art studioRBS Wig Studio is hiring for a wig consultant/specialist. Candidate will offer wig fitting and consultations to clients. Consultant will work with client to offer best48 minute agoShareFrederick, MD
Shift leadAlvarado Restaurant Group"You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees57 minute agoShareGreeley, CO