Reliability Engineer II - Bio Devices
The Reliability Engineer (RE) is a key position in the reliability and advancement of bio-devices for the animal health industry. This position is responsible development of test systems, Real World Usage Profile (RWUP) modeling, and test execution of automated vaccination equipment, sub-systems and components for bio-devices engineering. The RE will be responsible for developing new test methodologies and the support of test protocols. The RE is expected to work independently in close collaboration with Engineering, Quality Control, and Manufacturing under the direction of Engineering Management.
The Reliability Engineer has a variety of responsibilities, including:
• Participate in system engineering for complex electromechanical systems to validate mechanical and controls interactions.
• Develop Real World Usage Profile (RWUP) simulation, and test system validation and verification. Each test system must have thorough documentation including prints, BOM, and procedure to use.
• Provide reliability engineering support for multiple test projects, including new products from design concept to full manufacturing introduction.
• Perform root cause problem solving and technical support, including teardown analysis of test and field failure parts.
• Provide detailed test/analysis results in written reporting format for engineering and biological audiences.
• Extensive interaction with engineering in design, analysis and other technical requirements.
• Execute test planning, test timelines, test execution, test results, and reporting for product development.
• Initiates justification and implementation of new test methodology and technology to provide RWUP testing capability.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
B.S. in an Engineering discipline with minimum of 1 years demonstrated engineering experience in an automated/robotic machinery environment or Associates degree in an Engineering discipline with 5 years of experience.
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
• Knowledge of reliability engineering and electro-mechanical testing environment.
• Knowledge of reliability engineering tools, such as root cause analysis (8D, fish-bone diagrams, etc.), Real World Usage Profile understanding, HALT and environmental testing.
• Demonstrated experience in critical thinking and problem solving skills, planning and
• Excellent communication skills and team work capabilities.
PHYSICAL POSITION REQUIREMENTS
Candidate will work mostly at the Durham site either in an office environment or a development lab environment. Travel to customer facilities will be required. Less than 10% travel required.Full timeRegularColleagueZoetis is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status or any other protected classification. Disabled individuals are given an equal opportunity to use our online application system. We offer reasonable accommodations as an alternative if requested by an individual with a disability. Please contact Zoetis Colleague Services at ***************@zoetis.com to request an accommodation. Zoetis also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must possess or obtain authorization to work in the US for Zoetis. Zoetis retains sole and exclusive discretion to pursue sponsorship for the acquisition or maintenance of nonimmigrant status and employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified US workers. Individuals requiring sponsorship must disclose this fact. Please note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our company website at www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of “@zoetis.com”. In addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment related activities. Any solicitation or request for information related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make any type of personal financial investment related to gaining employment with Zoetis.
Machine learning engineerhiredLet companies apply to you, not the other way around. Sign up with Hired to get access to thousands of companies currently hiring machine learning engineers.Want to work7 minute agoShareSouthborough, MA
Senior quality engineerS&P Global Market IntelligenceJob Location: Richmond or Charlottesville, VA Denver or Centennial, CO Halifax, NS The Role and Responsibilities: This position is for a mid to senior-level Test17 minute agoShareCharlottesville, VA
Data infrastructure managerhiredLet companies apply to you, not the other way around. Sign up with Hired to get access to thousands of companies currently hiring data infrastructure managers.Want to26 minute agoShareWorcester, MA
Structural Engineering Designer IGreenbergFarrowStructural Engineering Designer I Location: Chicago, IL Department: Structural Engineering Fulltime/Part Time: Regular Full Time Job Responsibilities:1 hour agoShareChicago, IL
Software EngineerAdobeThe challenge:Adobe Experience Cloud provides a comprehensive set of services designed to give enterprises everything they need to deliver exceptional customer1 hour agoShareSan Jose, CA