Graphic Design/Photography/Social Media/Marketing/Sales
MOORE Dancing, LA's Premier Cardio Dance Studio located in the heart of Brentwood, is hiring a Front Desk Membership Sales and Social Media/Marketing Associate.
We are currently seeking a positive, outgoing, hard-working, service-oriented, individual with a love for health/wellness and dance/fitness to join our team.
- FREE Dance Classes-Unlimited Studio Access
- Unlimited earning and growth potential!
- Fun, uplifting environment for artists, athletes, and everyone in between.
- Unlimited support and will invest time into those who are looking for an exciting and innovative career opportunity.
- This is a Part Time position with potential to lead to more shifts for the right candidate.
- Typical hours are:
- Wednesdays 5:30pm -9:30pm
- Thursdays 8:30am -12:30pm
- Saturdays 8:30am - 1:30pm
- Sundays 8:30am - 1:30pm
- Provide outstanding customer service, relationship management, and sales in person and via phone or email. Maintain a welcoming atmosphere at all times to co-workers, members and guests.
- Assist students by answering their questions and recommending instructors, class/schedules and overall studio etiquette
- Promote and sell packages and memberships to both new and existing clients.
- Ring up purchases, class packages, memberships, gift certificates in Mind Body Online Point of Sale system.
- Attract business via member referrals, client/cold calls, lead generation, territory outreach, telephone inquiries, sales follow up.
- Complete new member paperwork and enter into database.
- Assist the Studio Management in daily studio tasks, projects and operations.
- Provide support to the MOORE instructors to ensure a successful, accurate class check-in process.
- Contribute to social media content (Facebook, Instagram, Blog).
- Distribute promotional materials. Act as MOORE Brand Ambassador for outside events to increase brand awareness.
- Maintain a professional, clean, and safe studio environment during every shift.
- Maintain a positive, results oriented "WILL DO" attitude and take initiative with impeccable follow through and strong work ethic.
- Work as a cohesive team with all MOORE staff members to ensure efficiency and camaraderie.
- Willingness to gain understanding and familiarity with the type of dance classes we offer, company policies/procedures, PR/marketing initiatives,
- Applicants should have access to their own laptops and cell phones.
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Must have 2+ years of customer service and sales, social media/marketing experience.
- Strong rapport building and sales closing skills.
- Possess an enthusiastic, energetic, confident, outgoing and ambitious personality as well as intelligent, knowledgeable and passionate regarding the dance/fitness and health/wellness industry.
- Social media and Internet savvy (Facebook, twitter, Instagram, YouTube).
- Experience with adobe creative suites and/or photography and imovie a plus
- Mind Body Online and/or another database experience desired.
- Strong writing ability
- Excellent ability to proof-read and fact check team's work. Superb attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to follow instructions, learn and apply new concepts quickly.
- Self-motivated with ability to thrive working independently and part of a team.
- Accepts constructive criticism in a positive manner and uses it as a learning tool.
- Must have a friendly, courteous and professional in person, phone and email etiquette and communicate effectively on a regular basis with members, guests and staff/management.
- Must maintain strong work habits including excellent reliability, attendance and punctuality with a dependable vehicle and good driving record .
- Must have the flexibility to work a non-traditional schedule – Must have weekends and Holidays Available
- Willing to work varying shifts, early mornings and/or evenings, and weekends.
- Availability - 20 hours per week.
- Satisfactory results of background and reference check is a condition of employment in this position.
As part of interview process, candidate will be required to submit social media posts for review. Based on writing/ skill set, other marketing samples may be required. Candidates should not apply unless they agree to complete assignment. If not selected, we reserve the right to use graphics and
If you are looking to join a company that appreciates genuine effort, promotes growth and meet MOST of these qualifications, please submit your resume and cover letter.
Thank you for taking the time to learn about our opportunity.
TEMPORARY CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVEFamily DollarAs part of Family Dollar’s Temporary Staff, you will be responsible for providing exceptional service to our customers. Under the direction of the Store Manager or6 minute agoShareCamden, NJ
Manager NA Fraud AnalyticsTD Bank GroupCompany Overview About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank® TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more21 minute agoShareWilmington, DE
Office Assistant for Cannabis CompanyGreenhouse Herbal Center$15 - $20 an hourGreenhouse Herbal Center was established in 2006 in an effort to provide accessible, quality cannabis to our community, and to provide knowledge to our customers. As32 minute agoShareLos Angeles, CA 90027
Retail Sales Consultant - Part TimeSprintJob SummaryHere's your opportunity to join an unstoppable team at a company that's setting a new standard in wireless. This position puts you on the leading edge of a32 minute agoShareWoodbury, NJ
Salon CoordinatorMarilyn Jaeger SkincareMarilyn Jaeger Skincare Studio"A Friendly haven of pampering and beauty"We are celebrating 20 year anniversary of advanced skincare, waxing and massage.Our mission is to50 minute agoShareSan Francisco Bay Area, CA