Maintenance Technician- 11PM-7AM Shift
Triboro Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is actively seeking an experienced Maintenance Technician for the 11PM-7AM shift. The idealcandidate would have have good time management skills, have the ability to prioritize work orders and be able to work under little supervision.
JOB SUMMARY: Maintains efficient operation and upkeep of the property building and grounds in a supportive role.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Duties may include but not limited to: transport resident beds, small appliances, drywall, painting, plumbing, electrical, snow removal, window/door repair, flooring, furnace/A/C work, roofing and carpentry.
- Responsible for the daily repair and upkeep of the property
- Responsible for inspections of all maintenance related items as pertain to a nursing–care facility
- Responsible for the care, maintenance and inventory of all supplies and equipment owned by the property and/or the management company
- Responsible for the supply and upkeep of all personal tools required by us for Service Technician
- Responsible for reporting unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the property or residents
- Responsible for maintaining the required property uniform and insuring a professional appearance and attitude at all times
- Responsible for cleaning work area, tools and equipment
- Responsible for courteous, efficient response at all times-including being on an on-call basis for maintenance emergencies
- Be aware
- Responsible for thorough knowledge of management company policies and property community policies
- Other job duties assigned per supervisor's request
Bronx , NY
Triboro Center is a 405-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the Bronx. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Triboro Center’s staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. Triboro Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.
Centers Health Care is a fully integrated post-acute care continuum offering rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in more than 45 locations covering five states. In addition, we provide special services including in-patient and home dialysis, ventilator care, and care for those with Alzheimer’s. The Centers Health Care family offers Urgent Care, Managed Care, Adult Day Health Care, and Assisted Living services, as well as every level of Home Care. Centers is well known for our commitment to our employees, offering outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation packages and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/D/V
Data Center TechnicianAmazon.comJob Description<\/h2>Data Center Technician Amazon is seeking adventurous IT and maintenance professionals for our Amazon Web Services Team. These future1 minute agoShareWarrenton, VA
Data Center Technician (Night Shift)Amazon.comData Center Technician (Night Shift) Amazon.com Woodbury, TN 37190 Apply Now Apply on the Company Site Job Description<\/h2>Data Center Technicians are1 minute agoShareWoodbury, TN
ISV Success ManagerAmazon.comJob Description<\/h2>ISV Success ManagerWould you like to be part of a team that is redefining the IT industry? Amazon Web Services (AWS) is leading the next1 minute agoShareDallas, TX
Truck Driver, Class A - Full Timeryder (Ryder Systems, Inc.)Position DescriptionRyder is hiring Class A drivers in Kennewick WA! Apply Now! About the position: Great Pay: $30 hourly; weekly average $1,540 Driver Support: must4 minute agoShareKennewick, WA
Senior Angular/C#/.Net Developer - Jersey City, NJBank of AmericaJob Description Responsible for developing, enhancing, modifying andor maintaining applications in the Global Markets environment. Software developers design, code,4 minute agoShareJersey City, NJ