Admin - Facilities Management
Full-TimeReq Nbr: 28237
Department/Organization: Zone 4 Maintenance
Salary Grade: 33
Salary Range: $39,300 - $65,500
Under general supervision, the individual in this position provides journeyman level skills and expertise regarding a wide array of building electrical systems and their associated components to accomplish complex maintenance, repair, and installation tasks.
Essential Functions include but are not limited to:
- Performs routine and moderately complex maintenance and repairs on all building internal electrical systems and building controls, to include 120V internal building power distribution systems, fluorescent and specialty lighting systems, service panels, feeders, branch circuits and specialized electrical systems such as lighting controls, generators, emergency and standby power systems, fire alarms, motor controls, generators, pumps, fans, air conditioning equipment, heating equipment, and laboratory equipment. Work involves voltages up to 480 volts and three phase power. Trouble shoots, assesses, and diagnoses systems problems and executes repairs as needed.
- Performs routine and moderately complex maintenance and repairs on all external building electrical power supply systems and controls, to include building electrical service feeders and associated electrical service panels, breakers, disconnects, and switches. Troubleshoots, assesses, and diagnoses system problems and executes repairs as needed.
- Performs routine and moderately complex installations of electrical equipment and power systems to include electrical service panels, interior electrical distribution systems, lighting systems, motors, generators, pumps, fans, air conditioning equipment, heating equipment, and laboratory equipment. Work involves voltages up to 480 volts and three phase
- May be responsible for meeting and maintaining training and certification requirements as outlined by the Auburn University Facilities Management Policy: "Training, Education, and Certification Requirements for Mechanical and Electrical Trades Personnel".
- May be required to serve in an on-call status and remain work-ready when scheduled for an on- call period or rotation. Work-ready status requires an employee to return to the worksite within forty-
- five minutes while being physically and mentally unimpaired and fit for duty, able to safely perform all essential job functions with no risk to self, coworkers, students, public, or property.
- Some college; vocational or Associate's Degree in Electrical Technology, Electrical Construction, Digital Electronics or similar fields related to electrical systems. 5 years experience in installation, maintenance, repair, and operation of a wide array of common electrical system components.
- When a candidate has the required experience, but lacks the required education, they may normally apply additional relevant experience toward the education requirement, at a rate of two (2) years relevant experience per year of required education.
- Valid Driver's License and State of Alabama Electrician Journeyman's License. If Journeyman's License is registered in another state, Alabama license must be obtained in the first 6 months of employment.
- Please utilize the attachment feature of our online employment site and attach a resume and cover letter.
- A commitment to an inclusive and diverse campus environment is required.
Close Date: 03-20-2019
Job Class Code: ND08
Job Category: Administrative Grade 29-33
Auburn University is an affirmative action equal opportunity employer and equal opportunity educational institution.Apply through Institution's Website
Â© Copyright 2019 Internet Employment Linkage, Inc.
Experienced PV Solar Installer with Be Resource SmartBe Resource SmartThe position listed below is not with Not Just a Job Search but with Be Resource Smart Overview:JOB SUMMARY: The Experienced PV Installer will be responsible for6 hour agoShareManteca, CA
Electrical Apprentice with Craftsmen ReourcesCraftsmen ReourcesThe position listed below is not with Not Just a Job Search but with Craftsmen Reources We have an immediate opening for commercial electrical apprentice with at least6 hour agoShareTulsa, OK
Licensed ElectricianLifejobs.orgLicensed ElectricianReq #: 49060 Location: Baltimore, MD Job Category: Service, Maintenance, and Security Schedule: Full-time Shift: Day shift FTE: 1.000007 hour agoShareBaltimore, MD
maintenance technicianRandstad USAre you an experience maintenance technician looking for a direct hire opportunity? We are looking for motivated, hard working, and energetic individuals with extensive12 hour agoShareHouston, TX
Lead Building Engineer, Electrician, Merrimack NHCBRERESPONSIBILITIES Electrical License Required Leads shift operations and directs vendors and subcontractors. Utilizes advanced skills to perform complex preventive1 day agoShareMerrimack County, NH