US Lafayette: Service Operator I/II - Wellsite Project Management
We are looking for the right people people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the worlds largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Under direct supervision, responsibility will be to rig up and rig down cementing service equipment on work location, pre-mixing of spacer fluids, identifying additives to be mixed.
- Learn to perform pre-job calculations related to: pipe capacities and volume/height math, plug landing pressures, absolute volumes (including total water requirements for job), hydrostatic and differential pressure, resulting forces, balanced plugs, bulk cement blending, calculations to include liquid additives and weighted spacers, and pressure to reverse.
- Required to perform additional duties as part of a Plug and Abandonment team under the supervision of a Well Site Leader
- Learn to complete documents, reports, and forms related to the cementing service performed
- Trains and provides guidance to operator assistants in the proper performance of pre and post inspections and associated paperwork and /or reports
- Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations. Consequences of error are easily measured and can be confined.
- Ensures compliance with Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) regulations and guidelines. Promotes and takes an active part in the Quality Improvement Process
Requirements: Must have High School Diploma or GED. (Technical School Diploma or Military Training a plus)
- 6 months experience as Pumper/Cementer
- May require I-Learn courses: General Hydraulics for Downhole Tools and Essential Preventative Maintenance
- Given the nature of oil field service work, the ability to communicate effectively with others is necessary.
- A passing score on job-related tests or meeting task guidelines is required.
- Work Schedule: 14 days on, 7 days off when on project. 24 hr on call
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available, including Service Operator I or Service Operator - Project Management
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
100 South Park, Lafayette, Louisiana, 70508, United States
Requisition Number: 70761
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Consulting & Project Mgmt
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Registered Nurse (RN) ICU FT NightsHCAFrankfort Regional Medical Center (FRMC) is a 173 bed acute care hospital. We offer a working environment that's as nurturing as it is dynamic. With our team-oriented4 minute agoShareFrankfort, KY
Public Area AttendantDiamond Resorts InternationalPublic Area Attendant - (BWR00004U) JOB SUMMARY Under general supervision, the Public Area Attendant performs guests service needs and cleaning tasks in public areas10 minute agoShareKitty Hawk, NC
PhlebotomistLabCorpRequisition Number: 19-78069 Shift: 1 Work Schedule: Monday & Tuesday 11:00am - 7:30pm, Wednesday and Thursday 10:00am - 6:30pm, Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm PST meets10 minute agoShareSeattle, WA
PST Specialist FloatLabCorp6 hours PST Specialist Float LabCorp Charlotte, NC 28204 Apply Now Apply on the Company Site Requisition Number: 19-77142 Shift: 1 Work Schedule:10 minute agoShareCharlotte, NC
Phlebotomist/Patient Service Technician - Benefits EligibleLabCorp6 hours Phlebotomist/Patient Service Technician - Benefits Eligible LabCorp Pleasantville, NJ 08232 Apply Now Apply on the Company Site Requisition10 minute agoSharePleasantville, NJ