Supply Change Management - Faculty (PT)
Faculty - Business - Management
Adjunct/Part-TimeJob Number: OLI0000663 Job: Adjunct Primary Location: Olive-Harvey College Employee Type: Part Time Union Code: N/A Job Posting: Mar 6, 2019, 3:49:13 PM
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT & LOGISTICS - FACULTY (PT)
Olive-Harvey College is currently seeking part-time Faculty to teach Supply Chain Management and Logistics during the 2019 semesters at various locations including Erie Neighborhood House. Instructor will teach courses in Supply Chain Management and Logistics certificate and degree programs. If you have passion for teaching and learning, and are committed to the mission of the community college, consider joining our team. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated success in the classroom by developing and using effective teaching strategies that meet students diverse needs and engage the student in critical thinking and problem-solving.
- Design courses to meet learning outcomes, and promote students active participation in their own learning.
- Assess student learning and assign grades.
- Create an effective learning environment that fosters students intellectual curiosity and helps students to problem solve using discipline-specific thinking strategies.
- Employ a variety of formative and summative assessments to ensure that classroom instruction leads to student learning and the attainment of the student learning outcomes for the course.
- Help students reach their academic, personal and career goals and foster a safe environment that respects the diversity of people and ideas by modeling respect for all students and conveying confidence in every student s ability to learn.
- Contribute to and provide leadership in the student s academic and professional communities, and promote
- Master s degree in Supply Chain Management or Logistics with at least 18 graduate semester hours in any combination of Accounting, Business, Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Human Resource Management, Management or Marketing with a minimum of 3 years of experience in the supply chain or logistics industry.
- Flexibility to travel to different locations including but not limited to Olive-Harvey Campus and Erie Neighborhood House.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to communicate with diverse group of staff and students.
- Experience with a diverse, multi-lingual student population is desired, as is a commitment to the open access mission of the community college.
- Master s degree in Supply Chain Management, Operations Management or Business Administration with 3-5 years in related work experience OR Master s degree with at least 18 graduate semester hours in an appropriate combination of the following subject areas: Business Administration, Business Analysis, Imports/Exports, Industrial Engineering, International Business, Logistics, Management, Operations Management, Project Management, Quantitative Analysis, Supply Chain Management, Transportation.
- Leveraging, Integrating, Networking, and Coordinating Supplies (LINCS) Certification or Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP) Certification
- Knowledge of Brightspace Learning Management System
- Previous teaching experience
- A letter of interest
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- A statement of your teaching philosophy
- A legible copy of your college transcripts (Unofficial transcripts initially accepted, official transcripts must be provided at the time of interview)
- Two letters of recommendation
Thank you for your interest in City Colleges
Human Resources & Staff Development
City Colleges of Chicago
City Colleges of Chicago is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Apply through Institution's Website
Â© Copyright 2019 Internet Employment Linkage, Inc.
General OtolaryngologistCleveland ClinicCleveland Clinic is seeking a full-time general otolaryngologist to manage both adult and pediatric ear, nose and throat problems in a tertiary care academic center.1 minute agoShareCleveland, OH
Sr. Endpoint Security EngineerLabCorpLocation Burlington, North Carolina Job ID 19-77608 Laboratory Corporation of America is seeking an Endpoint and Server Security Engineer to join the Office of1 minute agoShareCarolina, NC
Chair, Head & Neck InstituteCleveland ClinicThe Cleveland Clinic, a distinguished academic healthcare system, announces its search for the Chair of the Head and Neck Institute (HNI), a flagship program in our1 minute agoShareCleveland, OH
Certified Central Supply Sterile Processing TechnicianCleveland ClinicJob Summary: Responsible for safe efficient practices for decontamination, instrument assembly, wrapping and sterilization of all reprocessed instruments, distribution1 minute agoShareGarfield Heights, OH
Principal Product Manager - TechAmazon.comBasic Qualifications<\/h2>7+ years of product management experience with completion of full product lifecycle (from concept through GTM)<\/li> BS or BA in12 minute agoShareSeattle, WA