4 Day Work Week- up to $19.00 -Equipment Operator
_: HEY! YOU WANT TO KEEP READING! THIS IS THE JOB FOR YOU! LOTS OF COMPANIES TELL YOU THEY ARE THE BEST, WE REALLY ARE! Come work at Orgill, a leading company in hardline distribution. We are hiring an experienced Stocker to join our team for Full Time or Part Time work schedules. If you're a hard-working professional, Orgill is an ideal company for you. Hourly Earning:
- New Team Members earn up to $19.00** per hour
- Raises every 3 months for your first year in 2022
- Production bonuses paid out weekly***
- 4-DAY Work Week. Some options include 4 day weekends!
- WEEKENDS OFF!
- Benefits: Our range of benefits includes medical (available after 30 days), vision, dental, 401(k) plan with company matching, paid holidays, vacation benefits, free urgent care*, gym reimbursement, Orgill Bucks redemption days, family BBQ's, discounts on hardware store merchandise, and tuition reimbursement.
- Culture: You will become a part of a devoted family that cares for each other and their local community.
- Career Advancement: Many of our entry-level team members become leaders in logistics, distribution operations, human resources, and many other areas. Set your roots in a company you can grow with
- Staying Active: You will be on the move in a fast-paced environment your whole shift.
- Perform general stocking duties on a daily basis including stocking products in/on bins, pallets, shelves, and racks
- Move, handle, and transport finished products, material, or supplies to other departments by utilizing hand jacks, lift carts, and other means of transportation
- Load, unload, and move heavy, bulky products
- Keep the work area clean, organized, and free of hazards
- Follow safety policies and procedures, and encourage colleagues to do the same
- 1 year of experience preferred in area of responsibility
- Must be able to work 100% of the time moving about in the work area
- Ability to perform work tasks while bending, stooping, lifting, and squatting
- Ability to read and understand simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos in English
- Previous experience in receiving, handling, and stocking in retail or warehouse/distribution environments preferred
Please apply at www.orgill.com/careers If you are at least 18 years of age and enjoy working in an energetic environment, Orgill may be right for you!
- Enrolled in medical benefits package
Skilled and New CaregiversPacific Senior Care$17 - $30 an hourLooking for a part-time or possible full-time exciting and super rewarding job?*Ask about our $1,000.00 sign-on bonus* *RESTRICTIONS APPLY* We are seeking skilled28 minute agoShareVentura, CA+6 locations
Cashier/Morning, and Weekend Shift: Part Time, Full TimePlaza Extra EastFrom $12 an hourCashier Team Member (Front End Service) Provides support as a member of the Front-End team to assist customers during the check-out process, performing all cash28 minute agoShareChristiansted, VI 00820
CSR - Customer Service RepresentativeMolded Dimensions Group$24 - $29 an hourMolded Dimensions is currently seeking a motivated Customer Service Representative to join our team at our Port Washington facility. As a company with continuous growth28 minute agoShareHybrid remote in Port Washington, WI 53074
Amazon Delivery DriverNutmeg Courier - Amazon$16.50 - $18.00 an hourBecome a Delivery Associate for Amazon in Bristol!!! No previous work experience is required. Work independently on your own – NO ONE there to BOTHER you!! The28 minute agoShareSouthington, CT 06489
Housekeeper- Hyatt High Sierra LodgeMasterCorp Inc.From $19 an hourOverview: Kick-off your hospitality career with MasterCorp, the industry leader in housekeeping and hospitality services! Join an amazing team of hard-working,36 minute agoShareIncline Village, NV 89451+79 locations