The Job Title:
- Administrative Assistant: We are looking for an experienced Administrators to assist our adjuster and managers in day to day business operations, productivity, report processing and scheduling. for our busy property & casualty insurance adjusting company.
The Chain of Command or Reports:
- Division Manager
The Company Product or Service Provided:
- Insurance adjusting company
The Location and Hours:
- Sunrise, FL. Part-time/Full-time
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- 2-3 years experience in a top-level, high-pressure, deadline-oriented environment as an Administrative Assistant in the field of insurance or claims adjusting
- Perform tasks and transactions as needed for the claims process including the creation and maintenance of accurate and complete paper and electronic files; maintaining diary of files; and manage all incoming mail, including matching to current files or creating new ones as needed.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office, calendaring
- Proven clear thinker, well organized, levelheaded, solution oriented
- Self-starter, efficient, productive, works well with a team
- Demonstrated knowledge of insurance claims administration and handling, including liability, property damage, and ability to comprehend applicable laws.
- Ability to effectively communicate in writing and verbally to meet the needs of internal and external customers.
- Ability to make basic mathematical calculations.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to meet required deadlines to complete assigned tasks without direct supervision.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of communications and records.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to manage tasks and establish priorities, detail oriented, and ability to complete multiple tasks in an accurate, timely, efficient, courteous and professional manner.
- Goal oriented, acceptance of personal responsibility and good interpersonal skills.
- Experience with File Trac (Online Reporting, Inc.), Xactimate, Xactanalysis, Zoom, Fileshare and/or Dropbox a plus!
The Company Culture:
- Relaxed but professional work environment.
Format for Resume Submission:
- in body of email, or as Word or pdf attachment. Include a cover letter. Put “Administrative Assistant” in the subject heading. No phone calls or faxes, please, as that just gets confusing.
How, when, and if we will contact you:
- by phone or email within two weeks of submission, but only for qualified applicants, which we hope you are!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $25.00 per hour
- Flexible Schedule
- Professional Development Assistance
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- Administrative Assistant: 2 years (Required)
- One location
- Fully Remote
Assistant to the Director *NEW PAY RATE*City of San Antonio$92,054 - $144,525 a yearFull-time +2Monday to FridayJob Summary Under administrative direction, is responsible for supervising, coordinating, and overseeing administrative support operations for the Director's8 minute agoShareSan Antonio, TX 78205 (Downtown area)
Eligibility Supervisor I (Program Integrity)Guilford County Government$56,426 - $66,301 a yearFull-timeDescription GENERAL STATEMENT OF DUTIES Work in this class involves administrative and supervisory responsibility for an entire medium-sized eligibility8 minute agoShareGreensboro, NC 27405
SchedulerTime Out Communities$1,000 - $5,000 a monthPart-timeWeekend availability +3ABOUT THE COMPANY Time Out Communities is a housing development company that specializes in affordable housing in rural communities across North Carolina and Illinois.19 minute agoShareRemote in Orem, UT
Retuning Camp Staff-CBT 2023Girl Scouts of the Northwestern Great LakesFrom $600 a weekTemporary +1Description: Positions open for summer 2023. Pick your top 3! Get paid to have fun! Camp Birch Trails - Irma, Wisconsin 1. Behavior Director-18 min-21 preferred1 hour agoShareIrma, WI 54442+18 locations
ArchivistUS Smithsonian Institution$74,950 - $97,430 a yearFull-timeDuties The Archivist is responsible for assessing, organizing, cataloging, and providing access to NPM’s archival holdings at the museum and at off-site1 hour agoShareWashington, DC 20002 (Capitol Hill area)