Our culture is built around our people. Voted a Top Workplace in the Philadelphia region by our employees, we are committed to advancing careers and providing a foundation for professional growth. Urban offers a wide range of health, welfare and financial benefits to our employees, as well as career development through our own Urban Training Institute, tuition assistance program, and certification incentives.
Founded in 1960, Urban provides services for buildings, ports, transit, railroads, airports, bridges, and highways. We specialize in engineering design, environmental, planning, construction services, and program management. By providing innovation, technical excellence, and on-time performance, we create value for a proud Urban family.
In accordance with established procedures, the Administrative Assistant will perform a variety of routine and non-routine administrative, clerical, data collection and data entry tasks.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Maintain executive appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences
- Gather statistics and general data; review and combine information to create established reports for use internally or revise existing reports as directed
- Review monthly consultant invoices for accuracy of time billed by staff to the MSC project and prepare for managers approval
- Prepare general correspondence and maintain general files
- Establish and maintain records of equipment, including a log of equipment service dates and initiate requests for service
- Represent immediate supervisor at project-related or other meetings as directed
- Contribute to the advancement of goals through commitment to productive collaboration with all stakeholders
- Plan office staffing space, collaborate directly with department senior staff to plan and execute all aspects of office expansion/internal moves to assure spacing for all staff
- Scan, fax and bind documents, reports, and proposals
- Receive, sort, and distribute mail
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
- At least 10-15 years of strong administrative experience
- High school diploma (or equivalent) is required. Proficiency of MS office suite is required
- Working knowledge of Prolog database is preferred
- Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills and professional work ethic is required
HR CoordinatorBlack Men & Women of Valor, Inc.Up to $1,000 a monthJob details Salary Up to $1,000 a month Job Type Part-time Internship Number of hires for this role On-going need to fill this role Full Job Description *Please1 hour agoShareRemote
Two Assistant Professor Positions in Creating a Just Society: Equity and BelongingNew York UniversityJob details Job Type Tenure track Full Job Description New York University: NYU - NY: Steinhardt School of Culture, Education and Human Development: Applied1 hour agoShareNew York, NY 10012
HR Assistant II (Contingent)AmazonJob details Job Type Contract Full Job Description HR Assistant II As a Central Operations Associate you will play a critical role within Workforce Staffing1 hour agoShareRemote
Administrative Assistant/ReceptionistLevy Wealth Management Group$47,500 - $55,000 a yearJob details Salary $47,500 - $55,000 a year Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications High school or equivalent (Preferred) Customer1 hour agoSharePhiladelphia, PA 19103
Marketing CoordinatorS.D. Professionals, LLC$45,000 - $65,000 a yearJob details Salary $45,000 - $65,000 a year Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications Associate (Required) Marketing: 3 years7 hour agoShareRemote