Amazon Delivery Driver
Become a Delivery Associate for Amazon in Bristol!!!
- No previous work experience is required.
- Work independently on your own – NO ONE there to BOTHER you!!
- The company provides New Vans, Phones and Uniform
- We have our own Driver Lounge!
- Compensation: Up to $16.50 - $17.50 per hour!
We are an Amazon Delivery Service Partner. We are looking for dedicated individuals who are inspired and motivated to work smart and work hard in a team environment. As a delivery driver, you will be the face of our company. It will be your job to consistently exceed customer expectations by making sure all orders are delivered with a smile, on time, safely, and to the right location. Currently, we are looking to fill full-time driving positions in Bristol.
Delivery Driver Associate Responsibilities:
· Load vans and deliver packages by driving, climbing in and out of the vehicle, and walking upstairs and through driveways in all weather conditions, and deliver packages safely and punctually
· You can expect to work about 4-5 days per week and up to 10 hours per day.
· Follow strict safety standards on and off the road
· Operate an electronic device for GPS and daily records
· Have a positive can-do attitude
Delivery Driver Requirements:
We provide on-the-job training so that all of our employees feel confident on the road and the doorsteps of customers. Health and safety are always a top priority for Amazon and the Delivery Service Partners Amazon contracts with. In partnership with one another, Amazon and the DSPs continue to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions to keep everyone healthy.
· Be 21 years or older with the ability to read and speak English for safety
· Have a valid driver's license within the state of employment (a commercial driver’s license (CDL) is not required)
· Be able to operate and navigate a delivery van, weighing 10,000 lbs. or less (you do not need to provide your own vehicle)
· Must be able to move boxes up to 50 lbs., with or without reasonable accommodation
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $16.50 - $18.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- Safety bonus
- Supplemental income
- Are you over 21?
- Do you have a clean driving record?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Guest Services AgentResidence Inn IndependenceFull-timeHighgate Hotels: Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality management company widely recognized as an innovator in the industry. Highgate is the1 hour agoShareIndependence, MO 64057 (Blackburn area)
Part Time Stock - Carolina Place (Pineville NC)rue21Estimated $20.7K - $26.3K a yearFull-time +1Weekend availabilityCompany Description At rue21, we believe fashion should be fun and accessible to all. As a leading specialty retailer, we’re different, we’re1 hour agoSharePineville, NC 28134
Retail Seasonal Sales AssociateH&MFrom $12.25 an hourPart-time +1Weekend availabilityCompany Description Hiring Immediately! At H&M, we welcome you to be yourself and challenge you to grow and make a difference. You’ll take on new2 hour agoShareStrongsville, OH 44136
Retail Sales Associate- Full TimeH&MFrom $12.50 an hourFull-time +1Weekend availabilityCompany Description Hiring Immediately! At H&M, we welcome you to be yourself and challenge you to grow and make a difference. You’ll take on new2 hour agoShareGlendale, WI 53217+126 locations
Part Time Stock - Concord Mills (Concord NC)rue21Estimated $19.7K - $24.9K a yearPart-timeWeekend availabilityJob Description The job purpose of the Stock person includes: timely processing of shipment maintaining organization in the backroom This enables associates on2 hour agoShareConcord, NC 28027+23 locations