Analyst, Product Operations
Be unstoppable with us!
T-Mobile is synonymous with innovation–and you could be part of the team that disrupted an entire industry! We reinvented customer service, brought real 5G to the nation, and now we’re shaping the future of technology in wireless and beyond. Our work is as exciting as it is rewarding, so consider the career opportunity below as your invitation to grow with us, make big things happen with us, above all, #BEYOU with us. Together, we won’t stop!
Design and produce standard and ad-hoc reports and dashboards. Gather and document report requirements. Write report specifications to meet business needs. Use reporting tools, applications, and/or queries to create and configure new reports and dashboards. Perform
modifications and enhancements on existing reports based on evolving business requirements. Validate and test reports to ensure accuracy and quality. Participate in the design and development of data visualization and contextualization. Provide ad-hoc analysis and investigation for issue resolution to improve the product quality.
- Gather simple to moderately complex data inputs from multiple sources. Run routine data queries from reporting tools, ensuring integrity of data and reporting.
- Partner with customers & stakeholders on the development and production of a wide range of standard reports. Ensure delivery meets agreed upon requirements.
- Assist with analysis, design, & testing of various enhancements & changes to reports or information portals.
- Support Sr level analysts with reporting, analysis, and ad hoc reporting as needed.
- Leverage data analysis skills to support issue investigation and ad-hoc reporting requirements
- Bachelor's Degree Business, Finance, Information Management or related field (Required)
- Experience with data analysis and date visualization
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Analytics (Required)
- Microsoft Office (Required)
- Tableau (Required)
- Critical thinking, SQL, data analysis & data visualization (Required)
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- T-Mobile requires all employees in this position to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless precluded from doing so by applicable law. The CDC currently defines “fully vaccinated” as two weeks after the second dose for Pfizer and Moderna, and two weeks after the single dose of Johnson & Johnson. T-Mobile will require proof of vaccination, and will consider requests for exemption from this requirement during the offer phase (1) as a reasonable accommodation for medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs where the accommodation would not cause T-Mobile undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others, or (2) for other reasons under applicable law.
Travel Required (Yes/No):No
DOT Regulated Position (Yes/No):No
Safety Sensitive Position (Yes/No):No
Washington Pay Range : $78,700.00 - $106,500.00 The pay range above is the general base pay range for a successful candidate in the state listed. The successful candidate’s actual pay will be based on various factors, such as work location, qualifications, and experience, so the actual starting pay may be above or below this range. At T-Mobile, employees in regular, non-temporary roles are eligible for an annual bonus or periodic sales incentive or bonus, based on their role. Most Corporate employees are eligible for a year-end bonus based on company and/or individual performance and which is set at a percentage of the employee’s eligible earnings in the prior year. Certain positions in Customer Care are eligible for monthly bonuses based on individual and/or team performance, while Retail and Business Sales roles are eligible for monthly or quarterly sales incentives. And since we are ALL owners, EVERY employee at T-Mobile is eligible for an Annual Stock Grant. For information about T-Mobile’s amazing benefits, check out https://careers.t-mobile.com/culture-and-benefits/
Never stop growing!
T-Mobile doesn’t have a corporate ladder–it’s more like a jungle gym of possibilities! We love helping our employees grow in their careers, because it’s that shared drive to aim high that drives our business and our culture forward.
If you’d like to receive more information about careers at T-Mobile, sign up for the T-Mobile Talent Community today! https://www.tmobile.careers/profile/join/
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.
Talent comes in all forms at the Un-carrier. If you are an individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know by emailing [email protected] or calling 1-844-873-9500. Please note, this contact channel is not a means to apply for or inquire about a position and we are unable to respond to non-accommodation related requests.
Claims Summer TempSIRVAEstimated $37.6K - $47.6K a yearFull-timeJob Summary: The Claims Temp will be responsible for handling claims which may include government or commercial accounts and consumer customers, in an accurate and58 minute agoShareRemote
Remote Seasonal Contact Center Rep - Part Time - NCREI$15.30 - $17.00 an hourPart-timeDay shift +2What's cool about this job Imagine sharing your passion for the outdoors and helping provide guidance, knowledge and authentic experiences to our59 minute agoShareRemote in North Carolina
Benefit Marketing Analyst - RemoteOneDigitalEstimated $61.8K - $78.2K a yearFull-timeAre you looking to accelerate your career without having to hide your authentic self - a place where you can be you? A career that’s making a bigger impact on the1 hour agoShareRemote
Mechatronics and Robotics ApprenticeJLLEstimated $50.6K - $64.1K a yearApprenticeshipJLL supports the Whole You, personally and professionally. Our people at JLL are shaping the future of real estate for a better world by combining world class1 hour agoShareCarencro, LA
Chemical Production OperatorallnexUp to $38 an hour8 hour shift +1At allnex, you can go to work knowing you make a lasting impact on the world around you. Our work helps to protect and improve more than 1,000 products; from interior1 hour agoShareEast Saint Louis, IL