Company Name: Roundy's
Position Type: Employee
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Produce bakery products, ensure consistent product quality and meet daily production needs. Develop a proficiency in baking. Establish and maintain a safe and clean environment that encourages our customers to return. Demonstrate the company’s core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety.Essential Job Functions:
- Demonstrate teamwork and promote trust and respect among associates.
- Create an environment that enables customers to feel welcome, important and appreciated by answering questions regarding products sold within the department and throughout the store.
- Demonstrate sincerity, patience and respect in all customer interactions, escort customers to products they’re looking for and thank them for their business.
- Properly operate bakery equipment and wear proper personal protective equipment (e.g., mixer, sheeter, molder, divider, pallet jack, rounder, cookie cutting machine, donut cutter, scraper, scales, knives, oven, timer, racks, shrink wrapper, telephone, decorating tube, bread slicer, labeler, cleaning utensils, glazer, air brush, spatula, chemical resistant gloves and splash goggles) according to company guidelines.
- Ensure dough is mixed properly; plan production and adjustment to meet plan target, ensure proper ingredients and consistencies, and cut off manageable sections for production.
- Complete bench work; divide dough into appropriate weighted/sized units; feed/remove dough from the depositor; prepare dough for proofing and baking.
- Verify items are fully proofed, ensure proper oven space and load items or racks into the oven; monitor proper baking time/temperature for products.
- Pull frozen product, cut doughnuts and mix/mold dough to be baked the next day.
- Ensure proper inventory levels exist, communicate supply levels and verify invoices on product received
- Prepare/fry batter; prepare fried products for sales floor.
- Assist associates and customers in other Bakery areas
- Comply with and reinforce all food safety and safety regulations/guidelines/procedures and programs; identify unsafe conditions and notify store management.
- Practice preventive maintenance by properly inspecting equipment; notify appropriate department or store manager of items in need of repair.
- Physical demands include, but are not limited to, frequently stooping/bending, walking on uneven ground, turning, standing, reaching, kneeling and climbing ladders, lifting/carrying objects 15 to 100 lbs., pushing/pulling 220 to 550 lbs., working in a hot environment and close to heated surfaces.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Effective interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Friendly, approachable and outgoing demeanor/team player
- Sound judgement/decision making skills
- Basic math skills (counting, addition, and subtraction)
- Willingness to take initiative
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bakery experience
Education Level: None Regions:
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Full-Time
Jobs at Pick n Save: At Pick 'n Save, our values are rooted in the Midwest –we work hard and we believe in the team members that make what we do possible each day. It’s these values that allow us to continue to grow and provide our customers with the best value and service as we have for over 140 years. Here, you’ll find opportunities to advance your career, fulfill a leadership role and be a member of a team that is dedicated to supporting our stores and creating a shopping experience that customers love.
Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates who serve customers in 2,782 retail food stores under a variety of local banner names in 35 states. Our Family of Companies also operates 2,268 pharmacies, 274 fine jewelry stores, 1,489 supermarket fuel centers and 38 food production plants in the United States. Kroger is dedicated to our Purpose: to Feed the Human Spirit™ by serving America through food inspiration and uplift and creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: WI || Brookfield || 17295 W Capitol Dr || 53045 || Roundy's || [[mfield2]] || Customer Service || Employee || Non-Exempt || Full-Time || None
Baker and Baker AssistantPortos BakeryUp to $21 an hourAt Porto's Bakery, we strive to create an enjoyable and fulfilling experience for our customers and our team. Enjoy a career enriched with opportunities where you can7 hour agoShareNorthridge, CA 91324
Cashier/Baker San BernardinoAuntie Anne's Pretzels$15 an hourAuntie Anne's is looking for new employees. We are seeking team oriented, eagerness to learn, positive, and of course hard working people. Here at Auntie Anne's you will5 day agoShareSan Bernardino, CA 92408
Bristol Farms Central Kitchen is Hiring for the Holidays!Bristol FarmsFrom $16 an hour**This is an entry-level position for those who want to start a career as a Baker. You will be trained by those who have worked in the baking industry. Those with1 week agoShareCarson, CA 90745
Crew MemberCrumbl Cookies$9 - $13 an hourJob description We are looking for Bakers & Mixers to prepare different types of cookies & their delicious toppings. Mixer responsibilities include opening the1 week agoShareFranklin, TN 37067+5 locations
Donut DecoratorMojo Donuts & Fried Chicken$13 - $17 an hourWe are searching for skilled, creative decorators who strive to provide excellent baked items and service in an efficient, professional manner. The decorator will1 week agoShareOlympia Heights, FL 33165