Bookseller - Part-Time
As a Bookseller, you are responsible for selling by providing exceptional customer service through our four core service principles. You make the shopping experience interactive and engaging by enthusiastically sharing your knowledge about our products and services and meeting the needs of the customer. You care about and value people and exemplify our core values.alEssential Functions
- Deliver exceptional customer service that ensures sales and high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Execute on the four core service principles: put the book in the customer’s hand, offer to order, offer the Member program, and fast cashiering.
- Greet and establish rapport with customers, proactively engaging them in conversations about our products, services and promotions to determine their needs and recommend the right products.
- Ensure all customer transactions are processed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Share knowledge and enthusiasm about all our products, services, and promotions, providing a personalized experience to multiple customers at the same time.
- Respond to customer’s concerns and questions, and secure the sale.
- Drive customer loyalty through successful selling of Memberships, gift cards, Kid’s Club and other sales initiatives.
- Communicate specific product needs to managers to ensure the store is stocked appropriately with in-demand titles and customer requests.
- Recover the selling floor during each shift by, gathering and restocking items, straightening bookcases, maintaining tables in the Café, maintaining restroom cleanliness, and performing other store housekeeping tasks.
- Support and promote business development sales and in-store events
- Assist in any area of the store as needed.
- Adhere to all inventory and loss prevention standards.
- Help orient new booksellers, ensuring a smooth acclimation to the store and our bookselling culture.
- Passion for selling
- Strong communication skills
- Spend the majority of time on the selling floor, which requires physical activity (i.e., prolonged standing, repetitive bending, lifting, climbing)
- Availability for early mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays to align with store needs
Scheduling and Logistics CoordinatorNVR, IncNVR has been helping families build their happily ever after since 1948. As a Top 5 US homebuilder, we’re committed to quality and to our customers and we take39 minute agoShareKings Mountain, NC+1 location
Office Coordinator - College of the Holy CrossCollege of the Holy CrossJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Location: Worcester, MA Category: Office / Administrative Support Posted On: Fri Oct 22 2021 Job39 minute agoShareWorcester, MA 01610
Part Time Customer Support SpecialistKaleido Health Solutions$25 an hourJob details Salary $25 an hour Job Type Part-time Full Job Description Fascinated with the meteoric advances in mHealth and telehealth? Looking to make a39 minute agoShareRemote
General Labor and Customer Set UpWired Virginia LLCUp to $19 an hourJob details Salary Up to $19 an hour Job Type Full-time Part-time Number of hires for this role 5 Qualifications High school or equivalent (Preferred) US work40 minute agoShareAlexandria, VA 22301
Diversity and Inclusion Manager – Part TimeTRC GroupJob details Job Type Part-time Full Job Description Diversity and Inclusion Manager – Part Time £50,000 (3 Days Pro rata £33,000) + Excellent40 minute agoShareUnited States