Boss Shop Tire and Lube Mechanic/Technician I
Job details Salary $15 - $18 an hour Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Overview:
Boss Truck Shops is looking for Tire and Lube Technicians! Pay range: $15.00 - $18.00 DEQ plus $8.00/billed our commission (most locations).
Whether you are looking to start your career as a Tire and Lub Technician or Diesel Technician, or are an experienced industry veteran, Boss Shop has a position for you! With our wide-ranging Tech Ranking system from Tech I all the way through Tech IIIB, Boss Shops is an industry leader in full range Diesel repair!
Boss Shops has many benefits to offer you that you will not find anywhere else like:
- 4 week training program
- Vacation after six months
- 401K and matching contributions
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Short and long term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- A clearly defined path for growth
- On-demand pay with PayActiv (access to earned but not yet paid wages)
- And much more!
This year we also have our brand new Tech Training Programs! Boss Shops can offer you everything you need to start; or continue your career in the Diesel Repair Industry!
Are you ready to work for an employer that cares about its employees? Come and work for a company that is willing to invest in your training and provides a clear path for growth!
Come and join the Boss Shop Team!Qualifications: The Shop Technician I is responsible for performing entry level mechanical repairs in a timely and professional manner.
Essential Job Duties/Functions:
Greet customers in a prompt, friendly manner.
- Perform PM’s and oil changes.
- Grease trucks and trailers.
- Perform tire services.
- Perform minor repairs.
- Perform service calls and night call outs (if required).
- Keep shop clean and uncluttered at all times.
- Ensure all service equipment (jacks, tools, trucks) are in good working order, clean, and properly repaired when needed.
- Sell tires and parts, ensuring profit margins are maintained and trade guidelines are followed.
- Make sure all parts, tires, etc., are put away in proper places.
- Complete work orders by providing the necessary customer information, labor performed, parts used, and any other information for warranty purposes.
- Ensure total customer satisfaction and the integrity of Bosselman.
- Practice all company safety procedures to ensure a safe environment for employees and customers.
- Adhere to all Safety Policies.
- Stay Current on all LMS training.
- Providing friendly and competent customer service.
- Reporting for work in a timely manner when scheduled.
Additional Job Duties:
- Assisting in other duties, as assigned.
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Education and/or Experience (include certs or licenses needed):
- Tire Service/LMS TIA Certified.
- Valid driver's license and be insurable to drive, preferred.
- Able to furnish own tools to perform work.
- Able to work weekends, holidays, and as needed.
- Must have reliable transportation and phone.
- Must be able to communicate in English. – IF APPLICABLE
- Able and willing to deliver friendly, courteous, and prompt customer service.
- Able and willing to work cooperatively with other team members.
Physical Requirements: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by the Shop Technician I to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions, provided such accommodations do not create an undue hardship for the Company.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 lbs., while performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to frequently stand, walk, use hands and fingers, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear; occasionally sit, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
Service and Parts DirectorRight 1 Auto By KefferEstimated $43.4K - $54.9K a yearWeekend availabilityQualificationsOther Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information. Professional personal appearance. Excellent communication skills. Ability to3 hour agoShareGastonia, NC
Watts Car Share AssociateGreen Commuter$15 - $25 an hourFull-timeMonday to Friday +5About Green Commuter Green Commuter is an all-electric vanpooling, car sharing and fleet replacement company and the first US-based EV car sharing company to be4 hour agoShareLos Angeles, CA 90002 (Watts area)
Dispute Processor - Equinox Fitness ClubsEQUINOXDispute Processor - Equinox Fitness Clubs Overview OUR STORY Equinox Group is a high growth collective of the world's most influential, experiential, and7 hour agoShareNew York, NY
Technician Infant Auditory Screening - Full time DaysNewYork-Presbyterian Hospital$21.74 - $27.00 an hourFull-timeDay shift +3Location New York, New York Shift: Day (United States of America) Description: Be An Advocate, A Care Taker, A Friend To Patients7 hour agoShareManhattan, NY 10065 (Upper East Side area)
Space Force T-Minus 10-Miler- New GlennBlue OriginEstimated $73.2K - $92.7K a yearWe are a diverse team of collaborators, doers, and problem-solvers who are relentlessly committed to a culture of safety. These positions will directly impact the21 hour agoShareFlorida