We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional customer service as well as unsurpassed quality and innovative products. Our employees are the cornerstone of our success and we are looking for dynamic individuals to join our team.
BUSINESS ASSISTANT has operational and financial responsibility for his region, Defining sales targets, Setting financial goals together with their supervisors, Designing and implementation of sales strategy, Evaluation of the performance of the various crafts, Management of clients and client contract.
- Responding to inquiries from clients regarding past, current and pending contracts.
- Provides consistent feedback that motivates our team and fosters a team environment by using effective communication skills.
- Develops solid strategic sales plans and assess the need of each customer.
- Keeps abreast of current changes in technology, processes, and standards within the industry and area of responsibility.
- Must be able to build and maintain relationships with senior management team members.
- Ability to stay positive through challenges
- High proficiency in the Google Suite (Gmail, Google Docs, Sheets) and Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Medical insurance after three working months.
- We guarantee our successful candidate the flexibility of working remotely as a part-time (weekends EXCLUDED).
- Other rewards include quarterly bonuses.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $2,800.00 - $3,500.00 per month
- 401(k) matching
- Paid time off
- Day shift
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Signing bonus
- Fully Remote
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Yes, temporarily due to COVID-19
Junior Fraud Investigator & AnalystNew York City Department: VP of Compliance | Locat...$66,442 - $95,587 a yearJob details Salary $66,442 - $95,587 a year Full Job Description The New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA) is the nation’s largest public housing1 hour agoShareManhattan, NY
Virtual Banking Assistant I - Tempe, AZJPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.Managing assigned customers and proactively meeting with them - over the phone - to build lasting relationships, discover financial needs and tailor product and service1 hour agoShareTempe, AZ
Consumer Engagement AssociateThe Coca-Cola CompanyFull Job Description The Coca-Cola Company is transforming its approach and capabilities as it relates to social listening & publishing service provision.1 hour agoShareAtlanta, GA 30313 (Downtown area)
Administrative Assistant - Parks & RecreationCity of Astoria$20.12 - $24.45 an hourFull Job Description DEPARTMENT SUMMARY The citizens of Astoria enjoy a wide array of parks, open spaces and diverse recreational programs. The community takes great1 hour agoShareAstoria, OR 97103
UNIFORM CRIME REPORTING CLERKCity of Oklahoma City$16.09 - $24.88 an hourDepartment Information, Job Summary and Essential Job Functions NOTE: The normal starting salary for this position is $16.09/hourly. A higher salary may be1 hour agoShareOklahoma City, OK