Caregiver - All Shifts!
Job details Salary From $15.50 an hour Job Type Full-time Part-time Qualifications
Caregiving: 1 year (Preferred)
Day Shift (Preferred)
Night Shift (Preferred)
Overnight Shift (Preferred)
CPR Certification (Preferred)
Caregiver / CNA / HHA - All Shifts - Hiring Immediately!
Full Time / Part Time / On Call
Please join us at our Hiring Event / Job Fair on Wednesday, May 11th from 10:00am to 4:00pm.
When: Wednesday, May 11th
Address: Oakmont of Montecito
4756 Clayton Rd, Concord, CA 94521
Time: Anytime between 10:00am-4:00pm
Prior experience is not required - Will Train!
Oakmont of Montecito is a premier senior living community situated on a beautifully landscaped campus. Managed by Oakmont Management Group, Oakmont of Montecito provides exceptional quality, comfort, and care with five-star services and amenities. Residents enjoy a rewarding lifestyle with individualized comprehensive support that promotes continuing independence. We deliver meaningful lifestyles and relationships with residents, families, and team members by developing a winning culture and living these values: Authenticity * Teamwork * Compassion * Commitment * Resilience.
With communities across California and Nevada opportunities for career growth, relocation, and travel are significant. In addition, our team members may enjoy the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Vacation, Personal Day, Sick Pay, Holidays
- Discounted Meals
- Bonus Opportunities
- Team Member Discount Program
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Company Match
- Recognition Programs
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Student Loan Refinancing
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
The Care Provider is responsible for providing personal assistance and daily care and services related to the residents in order to enhance the residents’ independence and quality of life, in accordance with the company’s mission and values.
- Assist residents in their Activates of Daily Living (ADL) as specified in the resident’s service and car plan. This includes eating, bathing, dressing toileting, transferring (walking), and continence.
- Respond to residents' needs promptly while maintaining residents' self-respect, dignity, safety, and confidentiality.
- Communicate any observed or suspected resident change of condition to a supervisor immediately.
- Maintain a safe and secure environment for all staff, residents, and guests, following established safety standards.
- Encourage teamwork through cooperative interactions with co-workers and other departments
- Experience preferred but not necessary; we will train the right candidate
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or GED
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong desire to work with the elderly and care for their needs
- Possess written and verbal skills to interact and communicate effectively with employees, supervisors, physicians, healthcare professionals, residents, and their families.
- Must pass a Criminal Background check and Health Screening tests, including COVID-19 Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) test within 72 hours of start date.
- Oakmont Management Group is committed to protecting our team members and residents from COVID-19. All new team members must provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination & booster or valid exemption due to Qualifying Medical Reasons or Religious Beliefs subject to legal requirements.
Oakmont Management Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $15.50 per hour
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Concord, CA 94521: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Caregiving: 1 year (Preferred)
- CPR Certification (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- Overnight Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One locationHiring Insights
Hiring 4 candidates for this role
Urgently hiringJob activity
Sales Associate / CashierMaplefields & R.L. Vallee, Inc.Job: Sales Associate / Cashier Job Type: Full Time/Part Time $13-$14 Benefits for full time team members include Paid sick/personal time, paid1 hour agoShareShoreham, VT 05770
Part-Time Caregiver - Atria New CityAtria Senior LivingFrom $17 an hourOverview: No experience needed! Apply today. Atria Senior Living has immediate openings for caregivers and is offering competitive pay with great benefits. At2 hour agoShareNew City, NY 10956+2 locations
CaregiverJEVS Care at Home$15 - $16 an hourNEW HIRE BONUS - $525.00 - please apply and we are excited to hear from you! When you love helping people, it can be hard to find an entry-level position2 hour agoShareWarminster, PA 18974
Cox Retail Sales Representative (2022-3431)Cox Enterprises, Inc.Overview: The Retail Sales Representative is an ambassador of the Cox brand and will be the primary point of contact for both new and existing customers. Working3 hour agoShareMoore, OK+20 locations
Receptionist/ ClericalWhitaker Construction CompanyOverview: Job Summary: A Receptionist is responsible for promoting the professional image of Whitaker Construction Co. through a friendly, courteous manner and3 hour agoShareBrigham City, UT 84302