Cashier Part Time
Life. Career. Build it Together Here.
At Lowe’s, we’ve always been more than a home improvement store. For thousands of Lowe’s associates, we’re the beginning of all types of careers that help improve the lives of our customers and our associates themselves. From seasonal jobs to seasoned vets, we have roles that can support your needs and aspirations. Whether you want a part-time position or a place where you can plant yourself and build your career, we have a team of associates ready to work together. Our teams’ commitment to each other extends to the community as well. We believe in investing in projects, providing hands-on support, and giving millions of dollars annually to our local neighborhoods. We believe life and career are equally important at Lowe’s.
Whether you’re providing a quick, friendly checkout experience, helping our customers get the best value for their money, or assisting with payment or exchanges, it’s your job as a Cashier Part-Time associate to ensure every customer exits on a high note. And you could be that final nudge of encouragement that a customer needs to transform a great project idea into reality.
You will also:
- Answer customer questions and provide a professional experience for customers.
- Scan and bag items accurately and efficiently.
- Manage a cash register, payments, and exchanges.
We are immediately hiring for Cashier Part-Time associates, and bilingual applicants are encouraged to apply.
What’s in It for You?
Beyond the chance to make a difference for customers and teammates, each day will offer new opportunities to learn, grow, and celebrate wins together with your Lowe’s team. Cashiers on our retail teams also gain:
- A 10% discount on everything at Lowe’s.
- Access to training and tuition reimbursement programs for trade certifications, college education, and more.
- A talented and supportive team of associates who will welcome you like family.
- Access to comprehensive physical, mental, and financial benefits *.
Your Day at Lowe’s
- Deliver excellent customer service at the register.
- Showcase great customer service.
- Engage with customers and provide guidance during checkout.
- Maintain a clean and safe store.
Who We’re Looking for:
Minimum qualifications include:
- You have 6 months experience using a computer, including inputting, accessing, modifying, or outputting information.
- You have 6 months experience using common retail technology, such as smart phones and tablets.
- You can obtain sales related licensure or registration as may be required by law.
- You’ve worked for other retailers, restaurants, in hospitality or other industries and are looking for a new career in retail at Lowe’s.
- You have 6 months experience as a cashier, salesperson, or retail associate.
- You have 6 months experience identifying and selling products based on customer needs, including credit cards, installations, add-on sales, and explaining warranties, product features, and benefits.
- You’re customer-focused and goal-oriented.
Bilingual, Military, and Veteran applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.
Benefits offerings change each year, and eligibility varies. For the most up-to-date breakdown of what’s available to you, visit MyLowesBenefits.com.
Lowe’s is committed to keeping our associates safe during this global pandemic. Consistent with CDC Guidance, we now require all associates to wear face masks while working indoors, regardless of vaccination status, and we have implemented measures to promote social distancing. We will continue to monitor the situation closely and update the mask policy when necessary.
EEO StatementLowe's is an equal opportunity employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, age, ancestry, national origin, mental or physical disability or medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.
SR MGR IMPLEMENTATION - Work from HomeLumen$100,440 - $223,680 a yearAbout Lumen Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving3 minute agoShare+8 locationsRemote
Packaging DaysTreehouse Foods$20.11 an hourFull-timeWeekend availability +2Employee Type: Full time Location: IA New Hampton Job Type: Production Packaging Job Posting Title: Packaging Days About Us:3 minute agoShareNew Hampton, IA 50659
Customer Service AgentAmerican AirlinesEstimated $25.6K - $32.4K a yearFull-timeWeekend availability +2American Airlines is seeking Full Time Customer Service Agents at the Charleston International Airport The terms and conditions of this position are covered by the3 minute agoShareCharleston, SC+13 locations
70118-LP DetectiveMarshallsFull-timeAll 1,000 of our Marshalls stores embrace discovery, from designer luggage to statement shoes. Our assortment of brands is always changing, but our mission to provide3 minute agoShareNicholasville, KY 40356+15 locations
Administrative Assistant and OnboardingSt. Mary's Medical Center$17.59 - $30.24 an hourFull-timeYou. You bring your body, mind, heart and spirit to your work as an Administrative Assistant / Onboarding Coordinator. You know how to move fast. You know how to stay4 minute agoShareGrand Junction, CO 81501