Since 1994, Wingstop has been serving the ultimate buffalo-style chicken wings and providing a superior guest experience at an exceptional value, every day. We are the “Wing Experts!” There are over 900 Wingstop locations worldwide. We are one of the fastest-growing restaurant concepts in the country.
Far West Restaurant Group, LLC owns and operates more than 36 Wingstop locations in southern California. We are the largest franchisee of Wingstops in southern California and the third largest in the country. And, we are growing very quickly.
As a cashier at WingStop, an individual will have to take and give out orders to the kitchen staff. He/she will have to be quick and efficient in communicating with crew members and kitchen staff to make sure the guests get their orders on time. A cashier will have to balance their cash drawers, listen and solve customer queries, and replace food if necessary. The individual has to be an ideal team player as this is a very fast paced and strenuous job, which requires him/her to be in the good books of everyone, including the guests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet and welcome customers entering the restaurant and calling into the restaurant.
- Place orders for customers in-person and over the phone; upsell and maintain knowledge of menu and sauce descriptions, along with new items and promotions.
- Accurately process cash, credit card and gift card transactions; verify age for alcohol purchases.
- Answer questions from customers and make menu recommendations.
- Monitor that all orders are read within Company quote times.
- Verify that all wings are presentable and double checking all orders before giving the order to the customer(s).
- Balance the register at the end of the shift; deliver the amount before the next shift.
- Assist in maintaining a clean workplace; keep Front of House (FOH) clean and stocked.
- Practice safe handling procedures by following all safety and sanitation guidelines; promote safety in the workplace.
- Maintain a professional and presentable appearance according to the company's Uniform Standards
- Receive and handle complaints from the customers and guide to the manager if the problem is beyond the scope of duties.
- Leave customer with a positive, long-lasting impression of their WINGSTOP experience.
- Computer literate and comfortable using computerized register (POS) systems.
- Possess great cash handling skills.
- Professional, polite, and reliable even when under stress.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and people skills.
- Must have integrity, honesty and accountability.
- Cashier and restaurant experience a plus!
- Food Handler Certification required.
Address: 1707 S Western Avenue Los Angeles, CA - 90006
Property Description: 1649 - Western Plaza
Property Number: 1649
CashierKabob InnJob details Salary $9 - $14 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 3 Qualifications US work authorization (Required) Basic math: 1 year11 hour agoShareDearborn Heights, MI 48127
Grocery StockerLangenstein'sJob details Salary $11 - $14 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications High school or equivalent (Preferred) Full Job16 hour agoShareNew Orleans, LA 70124
Barista/CashierCaffeination StationJob details Job Type Part-time Contract Number of hires for this role 4 Qualifications US work authorization (Required) Customer service: 1 year (Preferred) Day2 day agoShareLubbock, TX 79424
Cashier - IGC CafeteriaCC Holdings Inc.Job details Salary $13 - $15 an hour Job Type Full-time Part-time Number of hires for this role 5 Qualifications High school or equivalent (Preferred) Full2 day agoShareIndianapolis, IN
Payroll/Human Resources SpecialistConfidentialJob details Salary From $50,000 a year Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications High school or equivalent (Preferred) Leadership: 14 day agoShareLos Angeles, CA 90046