Cashier/Morning, and Weekend Shift: Part Time, Full Time
Cashier Team Member (Front End Service)
Provides support as a member of the Front-End team to assist customers during the check-out process, performing all cash register functions, bagging groceries, and/or working at the customer service desk. Works to maintain an attractive front end and register area. All Plaza Extra East jobs require ensuring a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient service to customers and Team Members at all times. All positions must be performed in accordance with team and store Standard Operating Procedures. Further, Team Members must be prepared and able to perform the duties inherent in other team members' job descriptions. All positions must strive to support Plaza Extra East core values and goals, promote store programs and initiatives, and ensure adherence to all applicable health and safety regulations including Food Safety and regulatory duties required in the departments.
- Checks out customer groceries efficiently and accurately.
- Upholds government regulations concerning the sale of alcoholic beverages.
- Follow proper check, ATM, and credit procedures.
- Cleans and stocks Front End areas, including their own register – stocking grocery bags/totes, changing tapes and ribbon as necessary.
- Follow all cash handling procedures.
- May assist with training of new Cashier Team Members.
- Assists supervisor in controlling customer flow and backed up lines – helping reduce customer waiting time.
- Proactively participates in Plaza Extra East Front End programs as directed by leadership.
- Arrives to workstation on time, appropriately groomed, dressed, and ready to work; works all scheduled shifts and attends required training and meetings.
- Provides excellent customer service, addresses need of customers in a timely and effective manner, and models suggestive selling techniques; answers questions and concerns promptly and courteously.
- Follows and complies, or ensures compliance, with established procedures, including health and sanitation, and safe work practices.
- Maintains, or ensures maintenance of, a clean and sanitary working and shopping environment; maintains equipment in accordance with Plaza Extra East cleanliness and safety standards.
- Performs opening, mid, and closing duties as assigned; ensures accuracy of signs and pricing.
- Immediately reports safety hazards and violations.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the front-end supervisor or store management.
- Demonstrates patience in dealing with customers and Team Members.
- Maintains proficiency with the Front-End Code Book and Plaza Extra East POS.
- Strong basic math skills
- Strong to excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part of a team.
- Ability to deliver information in a clear and respectable manner to fellow Team Members, customers, and vendors.
- Ability to meet customer service expectations and standards in all interactions with customers, vendors, and Team Members.
- Ability to follow directions and procedures, effective time management and organization skills.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency.
- Understanding of and compliance with Plaza Extra East quality goals.
- Strong attention to detail.
- No prior retail experience is required.
Physical Requirements / Working Conditions
- In an 8-hour workday: standing/walking 6-8 hours.
- Hand use: single grasping, fine manipulation, pushing, and pulling.
- Work requires the following motions: bending, twisting, squatting, and reaching.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- Exposure to FDA-approved cleaning chemicals.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $12.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- On call
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
All customers are required to wear a mask, curbside pickup available, common surfaces are sanitized regularly. We perform a disinfecting of all contact areas for employees and customers.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Cashier Part TimeLowe'sPart-time +1Life. Career. Build it Together Here. At Lowe’s, we’ve always been more than a home improvement store. For thousands of Lowe’s associates,32 minute agoShareSnellville, GA 30078
Retail Seasonal Sales AssociateH&MFrom $12.25 an hourPart-time +1Weekend availabilityCompany Description Hiring Immediately! At H&M, we welcome you to be yourself and challenge you to grow and make a difference. You’ll take on new47 minute agoShareStrongsville, OH 44136
Tj maxx Dallas Park Lan Now Hiring Weekend and weekend 5:30pm to close Merchandise AssociateTJ MaxxPart-timeWeekend availabilityStyle is never in short supply at our more than 1,000 TJ Maxx stores. They all have different products, but the same commitment to the thrill of the find. From1 hour agoShareDallas, TX 75231 (Northeast Dallas area)+126 locations
Retail Sales Associate- Full TimeH&MFrom $12.50 an hourFull-time +1Weekend availabilityCompany Description Hiring Immediately! At H&M, we welcome you to be yourself and challenge you to grow and make a difference. You’ll take on new1 hour agoShareGlendale, WI 53217+126 locations
Part Time Stock - Concord Mills (Concord NC)rue21Estimated $19.7K - $24.9K a yearPart-timeWeekend availabilityJob Description The job purpose of the Stock person includes: timely processing of shipment maintaining organization in the backroom This enables associates on1 hour agoShareConcord, NC 28027+23 locations