Certified Nursing Assistant CNA
Crimson Heights Health & Wellness
19279 McKay Dr. Humble, TX 77338
Full Time & Part-Time: 8hr Shifts
The Certified Nursing Assistant, CNA will provide daily nursing care and services that support the care delivered to patients in the facility. Some of the care and services delivered to patients by the Certified Nursing Assistant include assisting with bathing, changing linens, properly positioning patients, offering hydration, checking in on patients in the morning and night, and taking/ recording vital signs. In addition to these core responsibilities, the Certified Nursing Assistant will may perform other similar duties as assigned by the nursing department when necessary.
- Ideal candidate must be a caring individual dedicated to providing high quality care to our residents/patients
- Must possess a current, unencumbered license to practice as a CNA in the state of - TX
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English Language
- Able to react to emergency situations appropriately when required
- Must be able to relate information concerning a resident's condition
All of our employees are valued and receive a competitive hourly rate; our full time team members are valued and offered a benefit package designed to fit their needs and those of their family, which includes:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance/ Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance Coverage
- Short and Long-Term Disability Options
- Tuition Reimbursement & Nursing Loan Repayment Programs
- 401 (k) Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- DailyPay option available! - Get your pay, when you need it.
- MetLife Auto and Home Insurance - employee discount available
- Helping Friends Foundation
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Tickets at Work - entertainment ticket discounts
- Purchasing Power - online purchase/payroll deduction
- In-facility education programs and more!
*Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Vets/Disabled. Drug-free/Smoke-free work environment.
Program Assistant, CategoricalSouth Orange County Community College District$2,694 a monthPart-timeTitle: Program Assistant, Categorical Job Category: CSEA Job Opening Date: November 30, 2022 Job Closing Date: Location: Saddleback5 day agoShareRemote in Mission Viejo, CA 92692+1 location
Remote Sales AssistantFilm DailyEstimated $31.2K - $39.5K a yearFull-time +1Time commitment: 40 hours per week Contract term: 1 Months – Permanent Location: In our virtual/online office Bingewatch is an international media company that5 day agoShareRemote in United States
Sample Coordinator / Office AssistantLabCor Portland, Inc.From $19 an hourFull-time +1Monday to Friday +2LabCor is an Environmental Science laboratory, primarily conducting asbestos testing, with an immediate opening for an Office Assistant/ Sample Coordinator. The sample5 day agoSharePortland, OR 97239 (Corbett-Terwilliger-Lair Hill area)
Stretch Therapist - Remote/In Home Up To $52/hr (100% Training Provided)STRETCHMED®Up to $52 an hourFull-time +1Weekend availabilityStretchMed® - is looking for highly motivated individuals to join our fast growing team. We are in need of full time stretch therapists to deliver our amazing5 day agoShareRemote in Phoenix, AZ 85018+8 locations
Clinical Research Specialist - Psychiatry - Child Division - The Center for Autism and Brain DevelopDuke UniversityFull-timeSchool of Medicine Established in 1930, Duke University School of Medicine is the youngest of the nation's top medical schools. Ranked sixth among medical schools in the5 day agoShareDurham, NC 27710 (Duke West Campus area)