One Company…Many Careers!
Claims careers at State Farm® fill your days with amazing and challenging opportunities to help people. The team is larger than any other department at State Farm, even so, everyone’s contributions make a difference in the lives of others. There are so many different roles in Claims, so you’ll likely find a spot to fit your skills and work style. From being the first point of contact for handling new claims, to digging in to research and investigate the more complex ones, you can find a role that keeps you challenged and motivated.
By applying to this opening you are being considered for multiple Claim Associate openings.
A Day In The Life Of a Claim Associate - req10231
- Complete all applicable training
- Fulfill state licensing and continuing education requirements as applicable
- Position may require walking, climbing, bending, reaching, kneeling, squatting, stooping, crawling, and/or lifting objects
- Job may require travel overnight via commercial transportation or driving motor vehicles to any office locations where the Company does business, or other locations to conduct/attend training, conferences, meetings, and/or seminars
- May be required to work additional hours, overtime hours, or non-standard hours, including varying work shifts, nights, weekends and holidays, based on workload and as the operation dictates
We Are Looking for Candidates With
- Familiar with using a computer and be able to type, Active Listening, Attention to Detail, Communication
- Customer Service Experience
- Adaptability, Customer Focus, Self-Improvement, Teamwork
What You Can Expect
HOURS OF OPERATION: Depending on the customer time zone and employee office location, employee shifts may fall outside of standard business hours. Employees may be expected to work in a shift environment including irregular hours, weekends, and holidays based on workload and job requirements. Employees' work schedules may change based on business need.
LICENSING: Selected candidates may be required to fulfill appropriate state licensing and continuing education requirements. This includes successfully completing all applicable licensing exam(s), and background checks required of various state(s). Failure to do so may result in termination.
TRAINING: Selected candidates must be available for mandatory, paid training, Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 4:30pm. (Note: Times may differ based upon hiring area). Toward the end of training, employees will receive their regular, assigned work schedules. Training location may differ from physical office location.
TELEPHONE MONITORING: Positions are subject to telephone monitoring and/or recording for quality assurance and training purposes.
SALARY: Subject to complexity of the openings along with your knowledge, skills and experience but starting at $15.50/hour.
Next Steps: Competitive candidates may be invited to participate in pre-employment testing and/or the interview process. This is where the excitement begins!
What’s In It For You
- Competitive Benefits, Pay and Bonus Potential: Who doesn’t want money, right?
- Volunteer opportunities: Get involved and give back to the community!
- Tuition Reimbursement: We support opportunities for you to learn and grow!
- A Learning Culture: Mentoring, Professional Designations, Employee Development, and more!
- 401k Plan and FULLY FUNDED PENSION: Yes, both. This is kind of a BIG deal!
- Dress Code: We trust our employees to dress for their day. That's right, we trust you...
- Free covered garage parking - keep your car cool in from the blazing sun!
- We embrace Diversity and Inclusion: We are one team and it is simply the right thing to do!
- Learn more about our benefits at State Farm Careers!
We are not just offering a job but a meaningful career! We’re here to help life go right®
Come join our passionate team!
Now Hiring! Warehouse Associate $2,500 Sign On Bonus!The RealRealJob details Salary $15.50 an hour Job Type Full-time Part-time Qualifications Day Shift (Preferred) Full Job Description Full Time and Part Time positions1 hour agoSharePhoenix, AZ
Medical Billing SpecialistAccel Medical Billing Associates, LLCJob details Salary $16 - $18 an hour Job Type Part-time Number of hires for this role 2 Qualifications High school or equivalent (Preferred) ICD-10: 3 years2 hour agoShareRemote
Human Resources Clerk - Hiring SpecialistWalmartJob details Salary $22.70 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications US work authorization (Required) Full Job2 hour agoShareJohnstown, NY 12095
Human Resources CoordinatorSanitasJob details Salary $14 - $27 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications Human Resources: 1 year (Required) Spanish3 hour agoShareMedley, FL 33122
Work at Home Customer Care ProfessionalHinduja Global SolutionsJob details Job Type Full-time Part-time Full Job Description HGS is committed to the safety and well-being of all of our employees so in response to the current3 hour agoSharePosen, IL 60469+1 location