Clinic Access Representative - Covid Vaccine Clinic (Remote Position)
The 100% remote Covid Vaccination Scheduling position is a remote position that allows the team member to work from home while Scheduling appointments for COVID vaccines for our patients. The scheduler is responsible for working with patients and their families in accurately answering all calls, and directing calls. The team member's priority is accuracy in scheduling all appointments for all providers, registration including validating and entering patient information, Insurance verification to ensure that claims are being processed properly. Team member will be working in the EMR through phone communication to expedite patient services at time of visit, ensuring the highest of quality and excellent customer service skills.
- Answers phone, routes calls appropriately for entire practice while ensuring quality customer service
- Accurately and efficiently schedules, reschedules and registers patient appointments.
- Demonstrates appropriate phone etiquette while coordinating calls
- Monitors patient schedules and reviews accounts to determine patients financial responsibility.
- Advises patients of copay's and collects at time of scheduling and registration activates the patients access to information while ensuring the best in class customer satisfaction and edits patient and insurance information in EPIC, while ensuring all information is correct.
- Actively supports clinic, practice, hospital and health system initiative to improvement in the day to day operations
Experience Required Graduate of a front office/medical office program or
6 months experience in a customer service/front desk role.
Bachelor's degree may substitute for experience.
Education High School Diploma or equivalent
Special Skills Professional demeanor, excellent customer service skills, ability to multi-task, critical thinking, demonstrated computer literacy, ability to learn and demonstrate proficiency in Epic during the introductory period. Electronic health record entry and use.
Location: Our Lady of the Lake · 81OLPG8262 COVID SCHEDULING CT
Schedule: Full-time, DAYS, 8-5
Warehouse Person (Loader) FT/EveningsPepsiCo$23.65 an hourJob details Salary $23.65 an hour Job Type Full-time Full Job Description $23.65 per hour CLICK HERE to view our Warehouse Person (Loader) Realistic Job Preview3 day agoShareColdwater, MI
Online Publishing Game TesterBandai Namco Entertainment AmericaJob details Job Type Contract Full Job Description POSITION SUMMARY The Online Publishing Game Tester is responsible for verifying and validating game features,3 day agoShareCalifornia
GENERAL CLERK III / MAIL ROOM SERVICES (DA)MelwoodJob details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description **This Position is set aside for a person with a disability. Proof of disability is required prior to3 day agoShareWashington, DC
Receptionist/Administrative AssistantA-Clean Chimney$18 - $30 an hourJob details Salary $18 - $30 an hour Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role 1 Qualifications High school or equivalent (Required) Receptionist: 23 day agoShareEverett, WA 98204 (Holly area)
TranscriptionistAllegis TranscriptionJob Description: Since 1996 Allegis has provided premiere transcription services to industry giants through large, long-term contracts. This combination of volume and3 day agoShareRenton, WA 98057